Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you doing tonight? New Years Eve!!

Posted by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 7:38 PM
Jen
  • 7 Replies
Any plans? Staying up to midnight?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 7:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mypbandj
by Jen on Dec. 31, 2014 at 7:40 PM
We have a house full of people. Liam, my 4 year old, was quickly moving towards a huge meltdown. Too much for him tonight so he and I are in my room eating pizza and watching spongebob.

Dh is downstairs with our guests.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momof4AEMW
by Platinum Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 10:42 PM

I think you got the better end of the deal, lol!!  I'd gladly volunteer for that job! I had a house full of hubs sister's family, and it was too much for all the kids.  Thankfully they have already gone home.  My littles are all in bed, and my oldest and I are up watching the rockin eve show.  I think the ball drops on New York time, so should be in bed by 11 our time.  I'm ready!

ineedcoffeemom
by Brittaney on Dec. 31, 2014 at 11:16 PM
I made homemade spinach artichoke dip and a whole mess of wings. My daughter sadly took a late nap so we'll be seeing midnight and probably well beyond. But luckily have nowhere to be tomorrow so I'll probably be sleeping part of the day away.

Oh, enjoying a couple of margaritas too. Will probably regret that when it makes me sleepy and my daughter won't sleep.
Nickmom1118
by Nicole on Dec. 31, 2014 at 11:23 PM

Home doing nothing but sitting in my room listening to music and waiting for 12 to get here. I truthfully don't know if I'm going to make it. I usually watch the fireworks with my 15 yr old niece. But she's mad at me because I won't let her stay up to wait for her boyfriend and spend time with him at 1:30 am. (he is working with DH, and is spending the night on the couch to work with him tomorrow too.) So, I'm spending the night by myself!

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jan. 1, 2015 at 7:36 AM

Oh goodness no!  I was fast asleep by 9:00!  LOL!

N.Carter2001
by Bronze Member on Jan. 1, 2015 at 10:05 AM

Boys went to sleep. I was ready to sleep but no cory wants to go to walmart with nancy.  I had to stay up to put stuff away. So i played my new nintendo game.  Late christmas gift.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jan. 1, 2015 at 6:26 PM

WE didn't do anything...just hung out and went to be as usual:)  We are nerds! LOL!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)