Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Behavior Therapist Vent

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 6:37 PM
  • 8 Replies

What the hell is wrong with people? My son's behavior therapist cancels therapy because she is sick then asks if she can come by and if I can give her gas money. 1) I can't risk my son getting sick 2) Why would someone drive to my house if they have no gas? 3) How sick are you that you can't come for therapy but can come get gas money?

by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 6:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
ineedcoffeemom
by Brittaney on Jan. 6, 2015 at 6:46 PM

That's .......... inappropriate on so many levels I'd be contacting her supervisor and possibly requesting another therapist. 

only_1_4_me
by Bronze Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 7:02 PM

wow, first of all the fact she is asking you for money is highly unprofessional and would suggest finding a new therapist who is more professional.. secondly, I hope you told her no, she may NOT come by..

MamaLauri
by Silver Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 7:28 PM

Did you tell her no?

Momof4AEMW
by Platinum Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 9:05 PM

Umm, why does she expect you to give her gas money?  Is that an expectation of the service When she comes for therapy?  If so, weird.  If not, worse weird.  And no, you're sick lady, you do not bring that here!  Wow!

Charizma77
by Carissa on Jan. 6, 2015 at 9:09 PM

What? That's messed up? Did you hire her privately? 

TheJerseyGirl
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 9:15 PM

She did what???!!! omg

mypbandj
by Jen on Jan. 6, 2015 at 11:56 PM
What?!?! 😳😳😳
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
princess_1983
by on Jan. 7, 2015 at 7:45 AM

I told her no. She said ok thanks. She works 3 jobs and has a fiance. She is always talking about how she is broke and has no gas money. She sounds like my sister. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)