Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

First snow day!

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 6:54 PM
  • 6 Replies
We were not ready for this on all levels. The state didn't think it was going to be this bad. So, the snow plows weren't ready for it.

The kids just went back yesterday, and today was off again. It was hard keeping them busy. They went outside for about 20 minutes and then was too cold. But did ok with what we were dealing with. At one point, Nick went to his room to watch a movie by his self. (I was so proud of him!!!) He went to do something by hisself when he was feeling overwhelmed.
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 6:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MamaLauri
by Silver Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 7:30 PM

Ahhh, he is growing up. Wonderful.

Charizma77
by Carissa on Jan. 6, 2015 at 9:12 PM

we had a 2 hour delay.. Ashton was thrilled and my hubby made French toast for breakfast :) 

TheJerseyGirl
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 9:16 PM

We got snow too! But not enough to cancel school. Tonight I think they said its getting down to 8 degreessurprised

Nickmom1118
by Nicole on Jan. 6, 2015 at 9:22 PM

Most areas probably shouldn't have closed. I am as far north as you can get in MD. So, we got almost 5 inches. They said there were over 200 accidents. I stayed home though.

It is supposed to be around 17 tonight and tomorrow night it is going to be 6. I think winter is officially here.

Quoting TheJerseyGirl:

We got snow too! But not enough to cancel school. Tonight I think they said its getting down to 8 degreessurprised

mypbandj
by Jen on Jan. 6, 2015 at 11:52 PM
How much did you get?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nickmom1118
by Nicole on Jan. 7, 2015 at 11:34 AM
Almost 5 inches.

Quoting mypbandj: How much did you get?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)