Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is the weekend over yet?

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 5:58 PM
  • 14 Replies
Today has been awful. Nicolas has come up to me and hit me 3 times, kicked me twice. And then constantly kicking my nephew. He got time out because he just thought it was something funny.

My nephew is not innocent. He likes to do whatever he knows will get Nick screaming! I'm ready for Monday!!! And I have no where to take them tomorrow. They need to get out the house. It feels like 10 degrees outside!
by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 5:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
amonkeymom
by Amy on Jan. 31, 2015 at 7:02 PM

hugs

mypbandj
by Jen on Jan. 31, 2015 at 7:49 PM
Sorry!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Charizma77
by Carissa on Jan. 31, 2015 at 8:55 PM

Hugs! Hopefully tomorrow is a better day.

Momof4AEMW
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 10:25 PM

I hope tomorrow goes better.  Hugs!

magmommy
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 10:57 PM
Lots of love.good days are sure to follow.
SnortysMom
by Cathleen on Feb. 1, 2015 at 4:55 AM
Oh man! I am sorry! My 2 year old nephew is visiting this weekend and Aidan is having a few issues with his cousin's squealing and always wanting to get into his stuff. I've been able to get Aidan to go into my room and close the door if he needs quiet.
SamMom912
by Platinum Member on Feb. 1, 2015 at 8:25 AM

Awwww poor Nick... And I know it is so hard on you (on us) as mom.... Here is hoping Sunday is a good day! 

ineedcoffeemom
by Brittaney on Feb. 1, 2015 at 8:42 AM

Sounds like the day I had too! My daughter spent half the day screaming over who knows what. And she kept wanting to leave the house, so we're like okay, we'll go somewhere. Then she'd run away everytime we tried to get her dressed!! And she kicked and screamed when I finally got her and made her get dressed. And SHE was the one that wanted to leave the house. Ugh! I hope today is better for both of us!!!! I think I'm going to take my daughter to Chuck E Cheese today. Is that an option for you guys? (I know yours being older would cost alot more than for us)

Rhapsitee
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2015 at 10:05 AM
Hang in there. Hope today is a better day.
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Feb. 1, 2015 at 8:31 PM
Hugs mama...I'm so sorry!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)