Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need a vacation!

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 10:11 AM
  • 12 Replies
Anyone else?

I just want to go somewhere warm. Maybe sleep in a day or two. Maybe watch a movie and eat something yummy.

I'm so worn out with just life in general. Hopefully some nicer weather will help.
by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 10:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Momof4AEMW
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 12:14 PM

I'd love one, but know I'd never leave the kids to actually take one.

A nap, nice room, good food, place with no snow all sound very inviting!

Ralgj
by April on Mar. 4, 2015 at 1:08 PM
I wouldn't be able to leave my kids either.
It's fun to dream.

Quoting Momof4AEMW:

I'd love one, but know I'd never leave the kids to actually take one.

A nap, nice room, good food, place with no snow all sound very inviting!

Macphee
by Silver Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 2:30 PM
I haven't slept for more than 12 hours in the last 4 days.

I think a full night rest, total body massage, uninterrupted baths, and spa treatments for 2 days would rejuvenate me. I would like to have a breakfast with all the works instead of constantly on the run.

Maybe a yoga retreat. Nothing but doctors, vet appointments, behavior data collection, managerial balance sheets, and puppy training for the last four days.
SamMom912
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 3:55 PM
Ugh!!! Yes... I had one if those jn 2013.... I could use another...
Nickmom1118
by Nicole on Mar. 4, 2015 at 4:11 PM
I wish! But I wouldn't dare leave my little man behind.

But I would like a day away from everyone. That would help.
Ralgj
by April on Mar. 4, 2015 at 5:45 PM
That sounds great!! I could go for all of it.
I hope you are able to get some sleep soon. It's so much harder when we don't get sleep.

Quoting Macphee: I haven't slept for more than 12 hours in the last 4 days.

I think a full night rest, total body massage, uninterrupted baths, and spa treatments for 2 days would rejuvenate me. I would like to have a breakfast with all the works instead of constantly on the run.

Maybe a yoga retreat. Nothing but doctors, vet appointments, behavior data collection, managerial balance sheets, and puppy training for the last four days.
Ralgj
by April on Mar. 4, 2015 at 5:46 PM
I'd say it's time for another!! Do you think you could get away? What would you want to do?

Quoting SamMom912: Ugh!!! Yes... I had one if those jn 2013.... I could use another...
Ralgj
by April on Mar. 4, 2015 at 5:48 PM
1 mom liked this
I know what you mean, I couldn't leave my kids behind either. I agree a day away would help. Heck I would even take a lunch on my own. Or a mani/pedi. Or a nap!!

Quoting Nickmom1118: I wish! But I wouldn't dare leave my little man behind.

But I would like a day away from everyone. That would help.
SamMom912
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 9:17 PM

I wish... But NO.. It don't see something like that happening anytime soon... 

My dad came to hang with Sam when Hubby And I went away to celebrate our 15th wedding anniversary. It was a rough week for my dad.. So I doubt he would do it again until SAMs older, wiser, easier... But then I fear my dad may be too old... LOL... 

Quoting Ralgj: I'd say it's time for another!! Do you think you could get away? What would you want to do?
Quoting SamMom912: Ugh!!! Yes... I had one if those jn 2013.... I could use another...

Ralgj
by April on Mar. 5, 2015 at 6:38 AM
That's great you got that time away even if it was 2 years ago. My son is too much for anyone right now too.

Quoting SamMom912:

I wish... But NO.. It don't see something like that happening anytime soon... 

My dad came to hang with Sam when Hubby And I went away to celebrate our 15th wedding anniversary. It was a rough week for my dad.. So I doubt he would do it again until SAMs older, wiser, easier... But then I fear my dad may be too old... LOL... 

Quoting Ralgj: I'd say it's time for another!! Do you think you could get away? What would you want to do?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)