Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When is your child on Spring Break?

Posted by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 7:59 AM
  • 27 Replies

Any plans for spring break?  Or just hanging out at home?

by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 7:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 15, 2015 at 8:00 AM

Brady's spring break is April 6-10.  We don't have many plans...I have to work and my husband does as well.  I will get a membership to a local museum so Brady's nurse can take him there that week.  

mypbandj
by Jen on Mar. 15, 2015 at 8:13 AM
We are on spring break right now. We may do a day trip. Im not sure yet.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momof4AEMW
by Platinum Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 9:34 AM

This week!  Woohoo!  Pajama week!

we're not going anywhere.  We still have ABA everyday, but she comes to us so yay to not going out!!  We may take them to do some fun things around town though, and hoping to get outside!

Nickmom1118
by Nicole on Mar. 15, 2015 at 9:36 AM
Our spring break is April 3-8. My birthday is the 3rd. So, I'm hoping to go out somewhere friday or sat. I am hoping to get Nick to the zoo with our membership sometime during the spring break.

We were supposed to have that whole week off but two days got taken away because of snow days.
ineedcoffeemom
by Brittaney on Mar. 15, 2015 at 10:00 AM
1 mom liked this

We just had spring break. Soooooo happy my daughter goes back to school tomorrow. Despite trying to do scheduled activities all week, along with ABA therapy everyday, her sleep schedule was still destroyed. I feel like a zombie and have cried several times near the end of the week just out of exhaustion.

Today I have been up since 2:30am.

amonkeymom
by Amy on Mar. 15, 2015 at 3:00 PM

He's off next week, the 23rd-27th.  My older child has her spring break the following week.  I'm taking Fri, 3/27-Tues 3/31 off so that we can do some fun stuff together.

LIMom1105
by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 4:51 PM
It's supposed to be April 1-10, but overused snow days, so I'm guessing they will cut a day. No plans, probably some play dates and a trip to New York City, but no trips.
mrsary
by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 4:57 PM
It was last week.
Charizma77
by Carissa on Mar. 15, 2015 at 6:15 PM

No spring break here..kids were going to have a few days off around Easter but now they are snow make up days. 

jesusrocks2013
by Bronze Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 9:41 PM

Next week.  No plans yet.

Yamilajigsaw ribbonamerican flag ribbon

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)