Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Newest Obsession

Posted by on Apr. 10, 2015 at 6:48 PM
  • 6 Replies

So Aidan has a new obsession. He talks about it....he shows it to me....he wants to take pictures of it. What is it you ask?

HIS BUTT.

Yes, he has a new obsession with his butt. He says he likes his butt....he wants me to look at his butt when he's in the bathtub...he wants to take pictures of it with his Ipad. Ugh. Okay, I've been discouraging him from taking pictures of it. lol. But he still is just as obsessed with it. 

*sigh* Seriously...what is up with my kid?! LOL

Photobucket
by on Apr. 10, 2015 at 6:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Alicia_Griffin
by Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 7:06 PM
I don't really know! Lol I do know that they tend to obsess with certain things from week to week! My daughter is currently obsessed with minecraft toys, last week it was those squishy ninja turtles, no telling what it will be next week
Ralgj
by April on Apr. 10, 2015 at 7:09 PM
Lol. Oh no. I would ignore it and hopefully it will go away. My son gets into things for awhile then drops it and moves on to something else. And sometimes back to the old things again.
That does sound like a typical male though. Boys are silly.
Momof4AEMW
by Platinum Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 8:51 PM
2 moms liked this

He, and Kim Kardashian. Lol.

lady-J-Rock
by Niki on Apr. 10, 2015 at 9:40 PM
1 mom liked this
There's a fun song by uncle Jim called I've got a butt. If I get on the computer I'll find it for you on YouTube.
MamaLauri
by Silver Member on Apr. 11, 2015 at 11:00 AM

Groups of little boys are frequently fascinated by things people call gross. He probably picked up the idea from a friend and is running with it.

Can you redirect him to green silly putty and the song Greasy Grimy? Good sensory play and entertaining to his friends.

Charizma77
by Carissa on Apr. 11, 2015 at 12:34 PM
1 mom liked this

This made me snort! Lol

Quoting Momof4AEMW:

He, and Kim Kardashian. Lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)