Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How is your week going?

Posted by on May. 5, 2015 at 2:29 PM
  • 21 Replies

What's going on this week ladies?  How are you doing?

by on May. 5, 2015 at 2:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lady-J-Rock
by Niki on May. 5, 2015 at 2:40 PM
Busy as usual.Today I had an appointment with an orthopedic she decided that I need to go back to pain management.I'm trying to get things organized for our camping trip this weekend.Tomorrow my oldest turns 13. She wants a three layer cake. Top and bottom layer chocolate and the middle layer white cake. Fruit filling and chocolate frosting with chocolate decorations.
goatmom4
by Member on May. 5, 2015 at 2:41 PM

awesome for mothers day   i get two days no kids and money     ,   they are all teens dad is brinig  them to grandmas   i AM   free    yayayayyayay

darbyakeep45
by Darby on May. 5, 2015 at 2:52 PM

Good luck with your pain management...hugs!

Happy Birthday to your oldest!

Quoting lady-J-Rock: Busy as usual.Today I had an appointment with an orthopedic she decided that I need to go back to pain management.I'm trying to get things organized for our camping trip this weekend.Tomorrow my oldest turns 13. She wants a three layer cake. Top and bottom layer chocolate and the middle layer white cake. Fruit filling and chocolate frosting with chocolate decorations.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on May. 5, 2015 at 2:52 PM

Yay...that is awesome!

Quoting goatmom4:

awesome for mothers day   i get two days no kids and money     ,   they are all teens dad is brinig  them to grandmas   i AM   free    yayayayyayay

Reese2010727
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2015 at 3:01 PM
Enjoy!

Quoting goatmom4:

Charizma77
by Carissa on May. 5, 2015 at 9:43 PM

Feeling like I can't catch up around the house and outside.. We had something every evening last week and then an unexpected funeral service (a church member) over the weekend.. This week is busy as well but not as busy..today I ended up running around a lot and came home to a messy house.. Hoping I can get caught up tomorrow morning before ladies bible study.. Friends invited for dinner tomorrow and I said yes but honestly this will be our 3rd time going to someone's house for dinner in the past 2 weeks and Ashton is so loud and eats a lot and is messy and its exhausting  but at the same time he loves going to people's houses and this family has 3 girls..2 that has known him since birth.. We have a birthday party on Friday,, just writing all of this makes y head spin. Thanks Darby ;) lol

mypbandj
by Jen on May. 5, 2015 at 10:49 PM
1 mom liked this
Okay, you asked!!!!

Liam had snack at school on Monday so I tried to make muffins. And failed. So we made a last minute stop at the store to buy snack.
I had a meeting while he was in school for work.
I had an online meeting after he came home, also for work.
I'm trying to write a huge grant for breastfeeding. That will take me all week or more.
DD had an ortho appt.
I had a gyn appt.
DD had a swim meet.
DD had an orchestra concert.
Tomorrow I have a breastfeeding support group.
And a mammogram.
Liam has a class at the library.
DH works late.
Thursday is my 19th wedding anniversary.
I also have a staff meeting.
Friday dd has another swim meet.
I also have to run another playgroup.
And it's the last day to sign DS up for the June ACT. He wants to take it again.
Saturday Liam has t ball.
And Sunday is dd's birthday. And Mother's Day.

And I think that's all! Not a busy week or anything.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
barbie_girl870
by Heather on May. 6, 2015 at 3:06 AM
So far not so good. I have been in constant pain and I found out the school had my sons iep meeting without notifying me.if they changed anything we going to fight again
lady-J-Rock
by Niki on May. 6, 2015 at 10:35 AM
And today just sucks. Xavier threw a match box car at the TV and the TV broke. Middle child is still sick and my tooth broke. My oldest asked to stay home today so she could clean out the office so she can move into it. Sure what's another kid home.
darbyakeep45
by Darby on May. 6, 2015 at 11:30 AM
1 mom liked this

Reading all of that makes my head spin.  LOL!  Hugs and good luck this week with all of that!

Quoting Charizma77:

Feeling like I can't catch up around the house and outside.. We had something every evening last week and then an unexpected funeral service (a church member) over the weekend.. This week is busy as well but not as busy..today I ended up running around a lot and came home to a messy house.. Hoping I can get caught up tomorrow morning before ladies bible study.. Friends invited for dinner tomorrow and I said yes but honestly this will be our 3rd time going to someone's house for dinner in the past 2 weeks and Ashton is so loud and eats a lot and is messy and its exhausting  but at the same time he loves going to people's houses and this family has 3 girls..2 that has known him since birth.. We have a birthday party on Friday,, just writing all of this makes y head spin. Thanks Darby ;) lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)