Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you do to unwind?

Posted by on May. 17, 2015 at 9:25 PM
  • 30 Replies

At the end of the day I sip on peach tea (hot) and watch sports with my hubby or a tv show we both like.. I get on cafemom or I read a book. End of the day is pretty much my only time to unwind until my youngest starts preschool in the fall 2 afternoons a week. When and how do you unwind?

by on May. 17, 2015 at 9:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mypbandj
by Jen on May. 17, 2015 at 11:28 PM
Play candy crush or farm hero saga. I also like to listen to books on my phone or podcasts. Or cafemom!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darbyakeep45
by Darby on May. 18, 2015 at 5:59 AM

I unwind by getting on CM or watching a show with my husband:)  I would like to read more to be honest...I have several books that I need and want to read, but at the end of the day, I don't have energy for it.  Lol.  

SamMom912
by Platinum Member on May. 18, 2015 at 6:51 AM

Golf is relaxing... But I can't do that every evening (or day) lol... Watch TV, play on CM.. I do that at night.. Then I go read for 20-30 minutes before falling asleep. I can't go from TV/computer to bed.. 

mikas
by Member on May. 18, 2015 at 7:46 AM

Hi,

After my son goes to bed, I have dinner while watching Netflix, then more Netflix and then bed.

I'm pretty much exhausted everyday by the end of the day. 

MamaLauri
by Silver Member on May. 18, 2015 at 1:35 PM
2 moms liked this

Early in the morning looking at the lake while drinking my coffee.

Charizma77
by Carissa on May. 18, 2015 at 3:00 PM

That sounds wonderful :)

Quoting MamaLauri:

Early in the morning looking at the lake while drinking my coffee.

Charizma77
by Carissa on May. 18, 2015 at 3:02 PM

I love Netflix.. Currently watchign Once Upon A Time on there.. Definitely a good  way for me to unwind and I hear ya..I am exhausted by the end of the day 

Quoting mikas:

Hi,

After my son goes to bed, I have dinner while watching Netflix, then more Netflix and then bed.

I'm pretty much exhausted everyday by the end of the day. 

Charizma77
by Carissa on May. 18, 2015 at 3:03 PM

Sounds like a great way to unwind.

Quoting SamMom912:

Golf is relaxing... But I can't do that every evening (or day) lol... Watch TV, play on CM.. I do that at night.. Then I go read for 20-30 minutes before falling asleep. I can't go from TV/computer to bed.. 

Charizma77
by Carissa on May. 18, 2015 at 3:05 PM

Quoting mypbandj: Play candy crush or farm hero saga. I also like to listen to books on my phone or podcasts. Or cafemom!

Candy Crush,,ugh,, I've been stuck on level 434 for 2 months :/ 

Charizma77
by Carissa on May. 18, 2015 at 3:07 PM

I used to read a lot more than I do now.. My mind is usually racing to much to concndtrate on a book. I used to be such a book worm too.. Maybe one day! 

Quoting darbyakeep45:

I unwind by getting on CM or watching a show with my husband:)  I would like to read more to be honest...I have several books that I need and want to read, but at the end of the day, I don't have energy for it.  Lol.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)