Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

We are back ... again...mini update...

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 2:35 PM
  • 14 Replies
5 moms liked this

It has been a long year for our family. Some of you might remember that I was in a coma back in January and we were out of the loop for awhile. Fast forward ... it is now October and I have had several brushes with death throughout the year. I think I am finally on track.

In the meantime, I found the strength to research alternative learning places for Logan. I found an Autism based school in the next town over - I had not known about this previously. Logz has been attending since the start of this school year and he is thriving!!! He has had a few speed bumps but they hang right in there with him every step of the way. I am so happy to have added his school staff to our team.

My message of encouragement is here to inspire other parents in the "same place" that we were in last year to keep on looking. You never know what is just over the horizon.

Thanx for letting us update...

Kristina and Logan

by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 2:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ineedcoffeemom
by Brittaney on Oct. 29, 2015 at 2:43 PM

So happy to hear you're doing better. I can't imagine the year you've had. And how awesome Logan has a school that is sticking with him and he and you are reaping the benefits!!! Can't wait to hear what he accomplishes with a thriving environment ..... and I know it has to help your stress levels and physical health to know your son is getting the opportunity he deserves.

Thanks for updating! 

3boyzmylfe
by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 2:46 PM
Wow, you have been through alot, and am happy you are still here with us. I'm glad you found an alternative school for your son and the encouragement you bring to us all here, hugs and thank you, welcome back
Nickmom1118
by Nicole on Oct. 29, 2015 at 4:23 PM
Wow. I'm happy to hear that you are doing better. And that's wonderful news that you found a program for Logan. Looking forward to hearing all the things he accomplishes.
LadyAmaranth
by Silver Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 4:29 PM
So glad you're doing better.
Always wonderful when you can count on the school.
MamaLauri
by Silver Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 5:17 PM

Kristina, I am so happy things have greatly improved over the traumatic last year.

jowen905
by Jan on Oct. 29, 2015 at 5:28 PM

It's nice to hear such good news.  I'm glad you're doing so much better, what a scary and stressful year you've had.  I've been gone about a year also, just started checking back in.  I'm glad you're back!

Momof4AEMW
by Platinum Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 7:43 PM

Glad you are back and doing better!  I hope all your scares are behind you!

Great news on Logan's school too!!

jennymoon4
by Bronze Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 9:15 PM
For some reason I thought of you yesterday and wondered how you were doing. I remembered your last past where you mentioned your health problems. So glad to hear things are going better and that Logan is in a good school situation.
Charizma77
by Carissa on Oct. 29, 2015 at 9:52 PM
Oh my goodness! I had no idea about your health and how bad things got. I missed seeing you around and glad you are back. I am happy for you and Logan that you found that school. Yeah!
Charizma77
by Carissa on Oct. 29, 2015 at 9:53 PM
1 mom liked this
I saw your reply on my post and was happy to see you back as well.

Quoting jowen905:

It's nice to hear such good news.  I'm glad you're doing so much better, what a scary and stressful year you've had.  I've been gone about a year also, just started checking back in.  I'm glad you're back!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)