Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Really? The rest of us get sick and he doesn't!

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2015 at 11:15 AM
Amy
  • 5 Replies

I made clam chowder last night and something was bad in it. 3 out of the 4 of us who ate it got really sick a few hours later. Guess who didn't.... right, the ASD child!

I wonder if there is something different in his gut that kept him from getting sick like the rest of us. Seems I had it the worst though, I was up all night.

by on Nov. 16, 2015 at 11:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Logansmom1999
by Kristina on Nov. 16, 2015 at 11:37 AM
(((HUGZ))). It is awful to feel so sick and to have it happen to several people in the family. Logan doesn't get sick often but when he does, he gets very sick. He can't have a simple cold...it goes straight to Pneumonia. He and I both just recovered from it. I was sick for 2 weeks before I came down with it. He was sick for 2 days and blammo - it was already Pneumonia. I hope you are all on the mend. Getting sick from bad seafood is horrible.
amonkeymom
by Amy on Nov. 16, 2015 at 11:56 AM

Thanks! I feel a LOT better. DD called out of work, I'm not sure if her boyfriend did too or not. Colin is just working away school like every other school day. LOL

Quoting Logansmom1999: (((HUGZ))). It is awful to feel so sick and to have it happen to several people in the family. Logan doesn't get sick often but when he does, he gets very sick. He can't have a simple cold...it goes straight to Pneumonia. He and I both just recovered from it. I was sick for 2 weeks before I came down with it. He was sick for 2 days and blammo - it was already Pneumonia. I hope you are all on the mend. Getting sick from bad seafood is horrible.

Ralgj
by April on Nov. 16, 2015 at 2:32 PM
Yuck!!! No fun. Hope you guys are feeling better soon!
amonkeymom
by Amy on Nov. 16, 2015 at 8:37 PM

We are, thank you!

Quoting Ralgj: Yuck!!! No fun. Hope you guys are feeling better soon!

MamaLauri
by Silver Member on Nov. 17, 2015 at 11:13 AM

Hugs. Seafood poisoning is so bad. No doubt his gut enviornment is different than the rest, but I cannot explain it. Hope all feel better soon.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)