Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Oh crap!

Posted by on Mar. 11, 2016 at 5:58 PM
  • 13 Replies
My 9 yo dd woke up Thursday morning puking everywhere.. She isnt my child ok the spectrum and the past few years when she would be sick she alway made it to the toilet or a pot but she got really sick quickly and let's just say it took hubby and I over an hour to clean it up.. It was a long day.. Well today my 4 yo ds started puking everywhere.. We had to cancel plans to get together with friends for dinner tomorrow night.. It's the little boy I babysit for who is my 4 yo's best friend and his family.. So thats a bummer. Another close friend's mom passed away this week and tomorrow morning is her memorial service. My parents were planning on coming here to watch the kids so hubby and I could go (they live an hour and a half away).. Now I'm not sure it's a good idea they come or if we both go to memorial service so it will be hubby who goes since he's the pastor (not doing funeral but pastor of our good friend).. And we have a trip booked to great wolf lodge next tues-thurs..So, I just need this sickness to be short and for Ashton, hubby and I to not get it at all or at least not get it right before or during our trip.. Just a little stressed out and bummed today.. Ashton is in a happy mood though and doesn't seem phased by his siblings being sick..
by on Mar. 11, 2016 at 5:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ralgj
by April on Mar. 11, 2016 at 6:43 PM
Wow! You have a lot going going on! I hope your little guy gets better soon and that you, hubby, and Ashton don't get sick. And hopefully you can still make it to GWL! Puking is no fun! Will pray for you guys. Hugs!

Charizma77
by Carissa on Mar. 11, 2016 at 6:46 PM
Thanks. I'm feeling very weary

Quoting Ralgj: Wow! You have a lot going going on! I hope your little guy gets better soon and that you, hubby, and Ashton don't get sick. And hopefully you can still make it to GWL! Puking is no fun! Will pray for you guys. Hugs!

SamMom912
by Platinum Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 7:26 PM
Oh no!!! Im really hoping this passes quick!!! Or just disappears!!
& im so sorry I dont want this bug to ruin your plans & stress you out.
Are you concerned having your dad near sick kiddos? :(
Ugh!!! Im so bummed for you! Bad timing! :(
Ralgj
by April on Mar. 11, 2016 at 7:36 PM
1 mom liked this
I bet! Hang in there!

Quoting Charizma77: Thanks. I'm feeling very weary

Quoting Ralgj: Wow! You have a lot going going on! I hope your little guy gets better soon and that you, hubby, and Ashton don't get sick. And hopefully you can still make it to GWL! Puking is no fun! Will pray for you guys. Hugs!

rebecca_new_mom
by Gold Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 7:46 PM
1 mom liked this
Boy that's a lot! I'm sorry! I hope things go as smoothly as possible this weekend, everyone feel well!
magmommy
by Silver Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 11:51 PM
1 mom liked this
yuck! i hate puke. and how crummy that this stomach bug could ruin important and special plans. im praying it passes out of your house quickly.
MixedCooke
by Group Admin on Mar. 12, 2016 at 9:01 AM
Let me know if you find out what it is! Sami came him yesterday from puking and was puking last night too!
Charizma77
by Carissa on Mar. 12, 2016 at 9:45 AM
2 moms liked this
I told my parents to stay home and we are going to get together with them next weekend. My dad is finally feeling good after his surgery and I would hate for him to get what my kids have.. I would hate for anyone to get it.. I talked with my friend and told her I wouldn't be at the memorial service and she understands. There are going to be a ton of family and friends there. I wrote her a long message and we got her a really nice card. She used to be the office assistant at our church so it's good my husband is going.. He told me I could go but when it comes to funerals everyone wants their pastor around ;)

Timing is bad but that's usually how we roll :/

Quoting SamMom912: Oh no!!! Im really hoping this passes quick!!! Or just disappears!!
& im so sorry I dont want this bug to ruin your plans & stress you out.
Are you concerned having your dad near sick kiddos? :(
Ugh!!! Im so bummed for you! Bad timing! :(
Charizma77
by Carissa on Mar. 12, 2016 at 9:48 AM
I don't know what it is nuts been running rampant through our schools. I do once the neighbor girls got it we would get it soon.. I tried hard to keep the germs away but with no luck! Hope your daughter gets better soon. The throwing up part was quick for my kids but they felt lousy for a day later ..

Quoting MixedCooke: Let me know if you find out what it is! Sami came him yesterday from puking and was puking last night too!
2panda7
by Bronze Member on Mar. 12, 2016 at 9:48 AM

surrenderHere's to hoping your family has a speedy recovery and you can still make it on your trip as planned,

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)