Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My nerves are shot,

Posted by on Mar. 11, 2016 at 6:12 PM
  • 6 Replies

We where suppose to hear back today about the home loan. We have heard nothing.... so we have to wait till Monday. My DH is about to climb out of his skin. The gal who is handling our paperwork for the home loan has told me a few times that they have all the paperwork that they need.... Once again she comes back early this morning with a request for a copy of the 2014 of DH W2..... So I spent some time on the phone again today (with a sick kid home)  to get a copy of his W2.... I am so tried of paperwork right now!!!  The gal told me to start packing so I am.... 

The group that is doing the in home ABA with my boys...... Ok so I have asked MANY times.... do you need any other paperwork? Nope we are good. 

They have sent 3 request to the school for my oldest IEP... She sent it when she sent Eli's stuff. I know she did because I gave her permission to send it. 

I think they tossed it because it was not Eli's stuff.... So when they came here Monday I asked AGAIN do you need any paperwork? I have a copy of Noah's IEP in the desk why don't you take it with you.....  Oh nooooooo we have everything.....   I got a call today that they don't have Noah's IEP, again because I think they tossed it..... And they are trying to make the boys teacher look like the bad guy because she is neglecting to send in the paperwork. 

The gal seemed a bit annoyed when I pointed out that A::: It had been sent with Eli's stuff. and B I offered them a copy when they where here.....  So she is stopping by to pick it up on Tuesday. 

So now we wait...

by on Mar. 11, 2016 at 6:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
SamMom912
by Platinum Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 7:34 PM
All these extra loose ends definitely stress you out & you had everything organized & they messed up.

Sorry they've kept you on the hook waiting for the house. Fingers crossed!!!

Ralgj
by April on Mar. 11, 2016 at 7:39 PM
Sheesh! What a mess. Sounds like you have everything in order and everyone else doesn't. I hope everything gets sorted out quickly. Try not to stress too much. Once you get moved and the ABA gets started things will settle down.
perrywinkle
by Bronze Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 7:50 PM
Buying a house is extremely nerve wracking and stressful. It will okay and you will get the house. We have bought two houses and there is always drama about the paperwork. And we always have missing paperwork at the school. Hang in there and take a deep breath. It will all work out eventually.
Noahs-Mom
by Bronze Member on Mar. 12, 2016 at 9:46 AM

You did this TWICE??!! for the love of God WHY????

the gal who is helping with the paperwork says we have everything now.... she has sent everyting on to the underwritters. We will hear back on Monday. I asked her if it was safe for me to start packing and she said yes totally.... Now that all hope and pray she gets everything done by the 25th, My DH has that weekend off so I can paint :)

Quoting perrywinkle: Buying a house is extremely nerve wracking and stressful. It will okay and you will get the house. We have bought two houses and there is always drama about the paperwork. And we always have missing paperwork at the school. Hang in there and take a deep breath. It will all work out eventually.

perrywinkle
by Bronze Member on Mar. 12, 2016 at 3:10 PM
Ha- we keep buying because we keep moving. Now selling a house is bad too. We are looking for a house here to buy in the summer. I am sure you will get the house, they just like to keep you guessing in the process.

Quoting Noahs-Mom:

You did this TWICE??!! for the love of God WHY????

the gal who is helping with the paperwork says we have everything now.... she has sent everyting on to the underwritters. We will hear back on Monday. I asked her if it was safe for me to start packing and she said yes totally.... Now that all hope and pray she gets everything done by the 25th, My DH has that weekend off so I can paint :)

Quoting perrywinkle: Buying a house is extremely nerve wracking and stressful. It will okay and you will get the house. We have bought two houses and there is always drama about the paperwork. And we always have missing paperwork at the school. Hang in there and take a deep breath. It will all work out eventually.

LauraSanta
by Member on Mar. 12, 2016 at 3:28 PM
Hoping the timing works out for you! House buying is so stressful! Hugs!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)