• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

looks like we are going to Mississippi.

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 2:06 PM
  • 11 Replies
1 mom liked this
i am so nervous about schools and where we will live and such. went down to visit this weekend and the kids loved it. although in just a weekend time it's easy to forget you are so far away from home. the people there are so excited to have us there. sooo excited it's kinda overwhelming. micah has found a couple boys to play with including another child with HF autism. the comminity as a whole though seems to have less help and services than i would have thought. but i havent actully gotten into searching specifically for us. the one place that seemed great doesnt take insurance. it would be a couple hundred dollars per week for all three kids. so...makes me scared and overwhelmed just thinking about it.

we only have 2 months left of school year yet we ideally would need ot move in a month. anyone know - wouldd i have to resgistar them there for a month?
by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 2:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rebecca_new_mom
by Gold Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 2:28 PM

Good luck with your move! I'm glad the people there are so welcoming :) I wish you the most seamless transition possible! Hugs and I'm happy for you!

SamMom912
by Platinum Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 7:34 PM
Wow!!! Exciting!!!
I dont know the law in Mississippi (oh thats fun to type!) but Id call to ask to see about registering & attendance.
Wishing u all the best!!!! :)
Charizma77
by Carissa on Mar. 22, 2016 at 7:57 PM
I'm excited for you as you start this new adventure. Praying it all fits in to place and you find the right resources.
Ralgj
by April on Mar. 23, 2016 at 10:45 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm glad everything is working out!
magmommy
by Silver Member on Mar. 23, 2016 at 10:15 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you!

Quoting rebecca_new_mom:

Good luck with your move! I'm glad the people there are so welcoming :) I wish you the most seamless transition possible! Hugs and I'm happy for you!

magmommy
by Silver Member on Mar. 23, 2016 at 10:18 PM
1 mom liked this
It is fun to write :) kids are on spring break this weekend so mon im gonna go talk to them about how all the transfering will go.

Quoting SamMom912: Wow!!! Exciting!!!
I dont know the law in Mississippi (oh thats fun to type!) but Id call to ask to see about registering & attendance.
Wishing u all the best!!!! :)
magmommy
by Silver Member on Mar. 23, 2016 at 10:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you. Its been a God thing up until now so i know if its where we are supposed to be He will work it all out. My husband is so excited to have his first full time ministry position. His heart has longed for it a long time. Thanks for your prayers.

Quoting Charizma77: I'm excited for you as you start this new adventure. Praying it all fits in to place and you find the right resources.
Charizma77
by Carissa on Mar. 24, 2016 at 8:08 AM
1 mom liked this
It's do great to hear that! You know I'm here if you ever want to talk ministry ;)

Quoting magmommy: Thank you. Its been a God thing up until now so i know if its where we are supposed to be He will work it all out. My husband is so excited to have his first full time ministry position. His heart has longed for it a long time. Thanks for your prayers.

Quoting Charizma77: I'm excited for you as you start this new adventure. Praying it all fits in to place and you find the right resources.
.beautifulrose.
by Member on Mar. 25, 2016 at 3:43 PM
Where in MS? I live on the coast.
magmommy
by Silver Member on Mar. 26, 2016 at 11:35 AM
Jackson

Quoting .beautifulrose.: Where in MS? I live on the coast.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)