Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ASD Moms: Click here for help with Diagnosis, Treatment, Potty Training & More...

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2016 at 9:31 PM
  • 5 Replies

Welcome to Autism: Support Across the Spectrum!

You're in just the right place for support, information, tips, and advice from moms just like you!

Visit the links below to find help with some of the most common issues facing moms with children on the spectrum:

Plus, see what ASD moms are talking about today on the Autism- Support Across the Spectrum group.

You can jump right in by replying to one of the discussions above or start a post of your own.

jigsaw ribbon  We're so glad you've joined us! 

by on Apr. 8, 2016 at 9:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
MomtoAZ
by Member on May. 22, 2016 at 3:15 PM

I did not see this post when I first joined, but now that I have been here for awhile am glad I did. Thanks for organizing some of the "best of" content. I am sure I will benefit.

momofsixangels
by on Apr. 3, 2017 at 9:33 AM
Thanks for posting!
mamamedic69
by Bronze Member on Apr. 17, 2017 at 7:38 PM

Lots of good info all in one place. Thanks :)

Babygirl1966
by Member on Apr. 30, 2017 at 5:01 PM
Hey my son name is Trey and he have Asperger another form of Autism. My name is Babygirl . My son is 14 yrs old and he is in the 8 th grade . My problem is since he have gotten older I can't seem to get him to want to try any kind of activity after school . Like sports and just anything besides playing games on his laptop or cellphone. Plus the only things he does is play games and watches videos on his cellphone. My husband and I got the ph for him to communicate with his friends and cousins. He doesn't talk on his phone .
I was wandering does any parent have this problem with theirs child who have Autism or Asperger.
Babygirl1966
by Member on Apr. 30, 2017 at 5:02 PM
Hey my son name is Trey and he have Asperger another form of Autism. My name is Babygirl . My son is 14 yrs old and he is in the 8 th grade . My problem is since he have gotten older I can't seem to get him to want to try any kind of activity after school . Like sports and just anything besides playing games on his laptop or cellphone. Plus the only things he does is play games and watches videos on his cellphone. My husband and I got the ph for him to communicate with his friends and cousins. He doesn't talk on his phone .
I was wandering does any parent have this problem with theirs child who have Autism or Asperger.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)