Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who's a

Posted by on Aug. 18, 2016 at 7:09 PM
  • 8 Replies
3 moms liked this
Sam was just petting Maggie saying ...
"Who's a pacifistic moo (our nickname for her) for not killing any bunnies today!" "Who's getting a belly scratch for not killing any bunnies?! Maggie Moo is!"

Sadly maggie "played" with 3 baby bunnies in our yard yesterday and only 1 survived playtime.

Ugh, this kid kills me... Pacifistic... Rewarding the dog with belly scratches for good behavior!
by on Aug. 18, 2016 at 7:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Macphee
by Silver Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 7:10 PM
1 mom liked this
Looooves!
Momof4AEMW
by Platinum Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 8:09 PM
1 mom liked this
Giving he dog positive reinforcements. Sam practicing be an ABA therapist someday? Lol
Bobcatridge
by Carol on Aug. 18, 2016 at 8:20 PM
1 mom liked this

Cute!!

MixedCooke
by Group Admin on Aug. 19, 2016 at 4:48 AM
1 mom liked this

Wild bunnies or pet bunnies?  Maybe I subliminally remembered your dog's name, because i talked my Mom into naming her dog Maggie!  LOL  At least he gets the concept of pacifist!

SamMom912
by Platinum Member on Aug. 19, 2016 at 8:01 AM
Wild bunnies must have made a nest in the fenced in part of my yard. They seemed to be just old enough to start hopping around. I took pix of the surviving bunny with the Nikon. They look amazingly close.

Last year Maggie found a nest too, but they were so small they looked like mice.

She is a lab. As Sam said that years of breeding & natural instinct she is fighting against to not kill bunnies.

Yes, Sam absoluetly knows pacifist and its meaning. Just such a funny thing for a 9 year old to say. 😉

& Maggie IS a good name for a pup! Hope your mom is enjoying hers! What kind of dog.

Quoting MixedCooke:

Wild bunnies or pet bunnies?  Maybe I subliminally remembered your dog's name, because i talked my Mom into naming her dog Maggie!  LOL  At least he gets the concept of pacifist!

brennan5882300
by Bronze Member on Aug. 19, 2016 at 9:17 AM
1 mom liked this

I CAN'T with that kid's humor!!!!😂

MixedCooke
by Group Admin on Aug. 19, 2016 at 4:59 PM
She is a little daschund and I think kelpie mix because her legs are so long.

Quoting SamMom912: Wild bunnies must have made a nest in the fenced in part of my yard. They seemed to be just old enough to start hopping around. I took pix of the surviving bunny with the Nikon. They look amazingly close.

Last year Maggie found a nest too, but they were so small they looked like mice.

She is a lab. As Sam said that years of breeding & natural instinct she is fighting against to not kill bunnies.

Yes, Sam absoluetly knows pacifist and its meaning. Just such a funny thing for a 9 year old to say. 😉

& Maggie IS a good name for a pup! Hope your mom is enjoying hers! What kind of dog.

Quoting MixedCooke:

LivinDeadGurl
by Bronze Member on Aug. 19, 2016 at 9:16 PM

Haha. I love it. My middle son (he has aspergers) was educating me about pacifists the other day. It was cute. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)