Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wanted to share - Bounce house

Posted by on Oct. 27, 2016 at 12:08 AM
  • 6 Replies

Want to share a happy moment, my son climbed in a bounce house for the first time. We have always taken him to pumpkin patches but he would only watch. My neighbors were going. I was wondering whether to take him or not and then I just went. Initially he said he is scared to stand on the wobbly surface and asked me to hold his hand. He stood and got down a few times. He saw his friend (the boy I had mentioned about in my previous post) jumping and he just went in. In a few seconds he was jumping and enjoying. He entered the bounce house meant for under 3 but I didnโ€™t stop him as he was struggling on that one itself and there were no other kids. In 10 minutes a person came and told us itโ€™s for small kids. By that time he got confident and decided to climb the big slide. I couldnโ€™t believe he climbed and came down the slide. So proud of him for letting go of his fears and getting so confident.

by on Oct. 27, 2016 at 12:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MixedCooke
by Group Admin on Oct. 27, 2016 at 2:52 AM

Samara likes them but then her sensory issues get to her because the air pump is so loud.  Glad he was able to do it and had fun too!

Ralgj
by April on Oct. 27, 2016 at 5:26 AM
1 mom liked this
Yay!! That's great!
SamMom912
by Platinum Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 6:49 AM
1 mom liked this
Yay!!!!!! :) ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„ lots of praise for that!!
Charizma77
by Carissa on Oct. 27, 2016 at 8:55 AM
1 mom liked this
That's great! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
rebecca_new_mom
by Gold Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 11:04 AM
1 mom liked this

Yay!! That is wonderful :)

PaxtonKy
by Bronze Member on Oct. 28, 2016 at 12:10 PM
1 mom liked this
That's awesome!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)