Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids say the craziest things

Posted by on Nov. 1, 2016 at 12:11 AM
Jen
  • 7 Replies
1 mom liked this
Do your kids say off the wall things?

The other day, my dh had to take my 6 yr old with him to a doctors visit. He didn't want to but I had to work.

Well, when the dr was in the room asking my husband questions, my son blurts out: DAD WHY DO YOU DRINK ALL THE TIME? YOURE ALWAYS DRUNK!!

My dh doesn't drink. I don't drink. It's a religious thing. So there is NO truth in this statement. In fact, we have no clue how he even knew those words.

Dh was mortified! And as he's trying to explain, I'm sure the dr was writing things like "liar," "denial," and "alcoholic" in his chart. Lmao!

Do your kids ever do something like that?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 1, 2016 at 12:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
rebecca_new_mom
by Gold Member on Nov. 1, 2016 at 12:15 AM

Lol! Yes, my boys say some crazy things too. :)

dannix7x
by Bronze Member on Nov. 1, 2016 at 11:53 AM
LOL!!!

My kid says some off the wall stuff sometimes, I'll literally be standing there like 'who.. what??? Where did you learn this??'

The answer is always flipping YouTube😑
SamMom912
by Platinum Member on Nov. 1, 2016 at 2:24 PM
1 mom liked this
Ugh Youtube! 😩😩😩😂😂😂😜

Yesterdays big one was "lick my balls"... Then asking "why would anyone do that?, balls are always disgusting from touching the ground and being thrown around. People should keep their tongues off of balls! Its common sense."

Where in the world...

Quoting dannix7x: LOL!!!

My kid says some off the wall stuff sometimes, I'll literally be standing there like 'who.. what??? Where did you learn this??'

magmommy
by Silver Member on Nov. 1, 2016 at 2:36 PM
This isnt really off the wall but my daughter steals and lies. I try to work with her positively and though i tell her people cant trust you when you lie or that is lie, i never call her a liar. but she will yell out to me sometimes "your a liar, you dont love me" or a new big one is "im hungry, you dont feed me, you must not love me."
Charizma77
by Carissa on Nov. 1, 2016 at 3:11 PM
Oh no! I can so relate, Ashton has said some really embarrassing things over the years that I have no idea where he gets it from. One time he asked his therapist why daddy spanked him all the time.. We don't even use spanking as a form of punishment so I was horrified.. The therapist didn't seem concerned but I was worried CPS would be called on us.. This was a log time ago and he never said anything like that again.. But plenty of other embarrassing stuff for sure!
dannix7x
by Bronze Member on Nov. 1, 2016 at 4:36 PM
Oh I am dead right now, I honestly wish I could have heard him say that it would have been the high light of my day.

😂😂😂😂😂😂 from now on when he starts saying stuff like that pull out your phone and video tape it for when he's older.

Quoting SamMom912: Ugh Youtube! 😩😩😩😂😂😂😜

Yesterdays big one was "lick my balls"... Then asking "why would anyone do that?, balls are always disgusting from touching the ground and being thrown around. People should keep their tongues off of balls! Its common sense."

Where in the world...

Quoting dannix7x: LOL!!!

dannix7x
by Bronze Member on Nov. 1, 2016 at 4:37 PM
Conner always says "you hit me!!" I'll be all the way in another room, I think he's just repeating what I say when he hits me. But I'm always worried he'll say that to the wrong person and cps will be called.

Quoting Charizma77: Oh no! I can so relate, Ashton has said some really embarrassing things over the years that I have no idea where he gets it from. One time he asked his therapist why daddy spanked him all the time.. We don't even use spanking as a form of punishment so I was horrified.. The therapist didn't seem concerned but I was worried CPS would be called on us.. This was a log time ago and he never said anything like that again.. But plenty of other embarrassing stuff for sure!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)