Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's everyone up to this weekend?

Posted by on Jan. 13, 2017 at 10:42 PM
  • 19 Replies
So what's everyone up to?

I spent the day at the outlets with my mom and sister. It was fun. Tomorrow we don't really have anything planned so will probably wing it.. Sunday is church. And we plan to watch a lot of football this weekend.

Hope everyone is doing well! I've been busy busy busy!
by on Jan. 13, 2017 at 10:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Nickmom1118
by Nicole on Jan. 13, 2017 at 11:19 PM
Sounds like fun at the outlets!

It's hard for Nick to get that I'm still sick. I'm still trying to get back to normal. I am still struggling a lot to breathe after the first couple hours after a neb treatment. So I'm hoping that I can get through tomorrow without too many meltdowns. (Hubby has to work so I'm on my own)

ineedcoffeemom
by Brittaney on Jan. 14, 2017 at 12:02 AM

Trying to get well! I tried to push us through the week sick, hoping it was viruses that would just go away. Cheyanne got another stomach virus and got an ear infection. And I have bronchitis :( We both went to urgent care this evening because just couldnt push through anymore. Cheyanne only went to school Monday. 

Nickmom1118
by Nicole on Jan. 14, 2017 at 3:23 AM
Hope you all feel better!

Quoting ineedcoffeemom:

Trying to get well! I tried to push us through the week sick, hoping it was viruses that would just go away. Cheyanne got another stomach virus and got an ear infection. And I have bronchitis :( We both went to urgent care this evening because just couldnt push through anymore. Cheyanne only went to school Monday. 

Charizma77
by Carissa on Jan. 14, 2017 at 9:20 AM
Oh my goodness.. I am so sorry to hear you guys are sick again.. Prayers that you all feel better soon!

Quoting ineedcoffeemom:

Charizma77
by Carissa on Jan. 14, 2017 at 9:22 AM
Glad that you are home and praying you are able to get some rest and continue to heal! How scary what all you've been going through! It is hard for kids to understand when a parent gets sick. Hugs!

Quoting Nickmom1118: Sounds like fun at the outlets!

It's hard for Nick to get that I'm still sick. I'm still trying to get back to normal. I am still struggling a lot to breathe after the first couple hours after a neb treatment. So I'm hoping that I can get through tomorrow without too many meltdowns. (Hubby has to work so I'm on my own)

LadyAmaranth
by Silver Member on Jan. 14, 2017 at 9:27 AM
1 mom liked this

Celebrating my youngest son's birthday today (he's 9). Doing laundry and stuff tomorrow.

Jswans
by Member on Jan. 14, 2017 at 9:29 AM
1 mom liked this

My son has bowling with his dad then me and the hubby are going to have a date night!

Charizma77
by Carissa on Jan. 14, 2017 at 9:34 AM
Happy Birthday to him! Hope he has a wonderful day!

Quoting LadyAmaranth:

Celebrating my youngest son's birthday today (he's 9). Doing laundry and stuff tomorrow.

nates-mommy
by on Jan. 14, 2017 at 9:38 AM
1 mom liked this
My sons 6th birthday party this afternoon and then tomorrow and Monday will be spent doing homework!!
lady-J-Rock
by Niki on Jan. 14, 2017 at 9:39 AM
1 mom liked this
Xavier's ot says we have to get him shoes that tie and shirts you button for him to learn both skills. Then decided since we're going through the agony of buttons and tying shoes we'll get Lily some shoes with laces and shirts with buttons too. So today we will buy some new sneakers and shirts.
We might go to a hockey game.
Oh and we gotta go sell some girl scout cookies.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)