Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Reading for battle

Posted by on May. 26, 2017 at 12:50 AM
  • 9 Replies
3 moms liked this

I got work on Wednesday that my youngest son will be getting a different supervising therapist. As soon as he left I called his workplace. I was ready to do battle so that EZ did not loose this person.  He adores this guy and is always thrilled to see him and is always ready to work with him. His connection to this person is amazing and he has made amazing progress with this gentleman. I was ready to go to battle for this. I was ready to fight this fight for my son, I did not get a call back yesterday but I did get one today, 

I sat with my list ready to duke it out with this gal. She asked what I needed. I told her I needed this change NOT to happen. That I feel strongly this is not in EZs best interest by any ones means.  That loosing this staff person would break his heart, 

The gal said to me that she was very sorry for any stress that this has caused there would be NO staff change. I held my breath for a moment.... I said 'really? That's it? Man I called prepared for a battle.' She laughed and told me that if I felt strongly enough to call and advocate for my son in such a manner then there the change would not happen. She said I was the first parent to call and protest such a change in the time she had worked for the company. 

YAY Eli keeps his beloved staff person. 

cheers  clappingshoutingtoddler boy

by on May. 26, 2017 at 12:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
MixedCooke
by Group Admin on May. 26, 2017 at 3:15 AM

Thats awesome!  Yeah I blasted the school staff earlier this week too and they called and apologized profusely. 

momofsixangels
by on May. 26, 2017 at 11:19 AM
Wonderful!!! Glad she listened
celestegood
by Member on May. 26, 2017 at 7:09 PM

I have to ask, is it Elijah or Eli?  I have an Elijah.  And good for you and your son keeping his support person!

Noahs-Mom
by Silver Member on May. 26, 2017 at 9:11 PM

Elijah but we call him Eli or EZ

Quoting celestegood:

I have to ask, is it Elijah or Eli?  I have an Elijah.  And good for you and your son keeping his support person!

celestegood
by Member on May. 26, 2017 at 9:18 PM

Neat!  I loved the name Elijah, and love to see other "Elijahs". 

Quoting Noahs-Mom:

Elijah but we call him Eli or EZ

Quoting celestegood:

mamamedic69
by Bronze Member on May. 26, 2017 at 9:36 PM

That is awesome that she listened to you ! Good job mama!

MamaLauri
by Silver Member on May. 27, 2017 at 11:03 AM

Go Girl! So happy it worked out.

JKuney
by Member on May. 28, 2017 at 10:47 PM

Yay!!!

Ralgj
by April on May. 29, 2017 at 5:29 AM
Yay!! Great news!! What a nice surprise to not have to battle.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)