Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's the weekend..

Posted by on Sep. 22, 2017 at 9:34 AM
  • 11 Replies
1 mom liked this
What's everyone up to this weekend? We are having summer weather in September but I'm ready for fall weather!

Ashton has a play date with his best buddy from school . He's going to his house this evening to "go in the hot tub and jump on the trampoline".. he's very excited..

Tomorrow our youngest has a soccer game and soccer pictures and then drum lessons for my other 2.. also have to clean the house and get ready for my family to come over to celebrate my daughters birthday (she turned 11 on Wed but we couldn't get family together for party until Sunday)

Sunday is church, family party for Madelyn and watch 🏈.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. ☀️
by on Sep. 22, 2017 at 9:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ineedcoffeemom
by Brittaney on Sep. 22, 2017 at 1:48 PM
1 mom liked this

Sounds like you have a busy weekend ahead! Tomorrow we're going to the autism non-profit costume party they're throwing. I helped make decorations for it and I'm making cakes for the party. I'll post some pics tomorrow. I'm hoping it goes well. Its a Pixar themed costume party with carnival type games ..... and we're dressing up as Inside Out characters. 

I hope to try to go to church on Sunday. I visited a church twice in June and haven't been able to get back since. Hoping this Sunday it will happen. Nothing else planned that day.

SamMom912
by Platinum Member on Sep. 22, 2017 at 5:09 PM
1 mom liked this
DH will hang with Sam since we have spent 2 days together while hubbys been working (and late!) Im going to meet my BFF 1/2 way between her house & mine. We have talked, but with Sam only home weekends I have not wanted to miss a moment w/ him. So Ill be with her from 9:30-4 tomorrow. :)
Sunday we will most likely go to movies, lunch & bring Sam bsck to school😭😢
LadyAmaranth
by Silver Member on Sep. 22, 2017 at 9:25 PM
1 mom liked this

Visiting mom tomorrow like we do every Saturday. Not sure about Sunday but I do have to study for my Psych Statistics test on Monday and finish filling out the BASC3 form to complete Connors new psych evaluation he got Wednesday.

3Junebabies
by Member on Sep. 22, 2017 at 9:42 PM
1 mom liked this
My daughter is going to see a movie with her best friend. We'll visit family tomorrow. Doesn't seem like much but both outings are in different towns from where we live so they will take up a lot of our day. Have a great weekend everyone.
3Junebabies
by Member on Sep. 22, 2017 at 9:43 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm so happy we finally have fall-like weather but we're supposed to be back up in the 90's in a week.

Quoting Charizma77: What's everyone up to this weekend? We are having summer weather in September but I'm ready for fall weather!

Ashton has a play date with his best buddy from school . He's going to his house this evening to "go in the hot tub and jump on the trampoline".. he's very excited..

Tomorrow our youngest has a soccer game and soccer pictures and then drum lessons for my other 2.. also have to clean the house and get ready for my family to come over to celebrate my daughters birthday (she turned 11 on Wed but we couldn't get family together for party until Sunday)

Sunday is church, family party for Madelyn and watch 🏈.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. ☀️
Charizma77
by Carissa on Sep. 23, 2017 at 4:32 PM
Have fun!

Quoting SamMom912: DH will hang with Sam since we have spent 2 days together while hubbys been working (and late!) Im going to meet my BFF 1/2 way between her house & mine. We have talked, but with Sam only home weekends I have not wanted to miss a moment w/ him. So Ill be with her from 9:30-4 tomorrow. :)
Sunday we will most likely go to movies, lunch & bring Sam bsck to school😭😢
Charizma77
by Carissa on Sep. 23, 2017 at 4:33 PM
That sounds awesome! Ashton loves all things Pixar and when he was younger it was a huge obsession. Hope you can make it to church this week 😊

Quoting ineedcoffeemom:

Sounds like you have a busy weekend ahead! Tomorrow we're going to the autism non-profit costume party they're throwing. I helped make decorations for it and I'm making cakes for the party. I'll post some pics tomorrow. I'm hoping it goes well. Its a Pixar themed costume party with carnival type games ..... and we're dressing up as Inside Out characters. 

I hope to try to go to church on Sunday. I visited a church twice in June and haven't been able to get back since. Hoping this Sunday it will happen. Nothing else planned that day.

Charizma77
by Carissa on Sep. 23, 2017 at 4:35 PM
My parents called and they're sick so Madelyn's family party is now next weekend. She was a little bummed so I took her shopping to spend birthday money and we got Starbucks before her drum lessons 😀
Charizma77
by Carissa on Sep. 23, 2017 at 4:36 PM
What movie did they see?

Quoting 3Junebabies: My daughter is going to see a movie with her best friend. We'll visit family tomorrow. Doesn't seem like much but both outings are in different towns from where we live so they will take up a lot of our day. Have a great weekend everyone.
3Junebabies
by Member on Sep. 23, 2017 at 5:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Actually I was wrong. Movie is Sunday. An anime movie only showing Sunday and Monday. Nausacca

Quoting Charizma77: What movie did they see?

Quoting 3Junebabies: My daughter is going to see a movie with her best friend. We'll visit family tomorrow. Doesn't seem like much but both outings are in different towns from where we live so they will take up a lot of our day. Have a great weekend everyone.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)