Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I think I might be going crazy

Posted by on Sep. 29, 2017 at 8:46 AM
  • 9 Replies
3 moms liked this
Marcello's bus driver called me up (he walks up the driveway by himself) and I told me he won student of the month for the bus. Then I burst into tears. I was psyching myself up for hearing a terrible thing he did and that he couldn't ride the bus anymore and then she said that. She said he was the sweetest student on the bus and they loved having him. I think she thinks I am crazy now- oh well. It is wonderful to hear his days are not all bad.
by on Sep. 29, 2017 at 8:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
SamMom912
by Platinum Member on Sep. 29, 2017 at 9:30 AM
It is SO weird and wonderful when people compliment them!!!!
Yay for happy busrides!!!!
perrywinkle
by Bronze Member on Sep. 29, 2017 at 12:20 PM

The last two years he has had zero problems at school. Everybody stopped me and told me how much they loved him, so it is nice to see that it is a problem with a certain time of day, not a personality change. It makes me more determined to see that the school finds him the help he needs.

MixedCooke
by Group Admin on Sep. 29, 2017 at 1:13 PM
😍😍😍😍
ASDSunshine
by New Member on Sep. 29, 2017 at 3:45 PM

I'm glad to hear that! I hope and pray that all us mothers should be blessed with such a day! 
My daughter is 4.5 years and I have yet to hear her speak a full meaningful sentence. Remember me in your prayers. 

perrywinkle
by Bronze Member on Sep. 29, 2017 at 3:57 PM
At four and a half my son was functionally non verbal and still melting down every day. He only watched one movie and didn't really play with toys. As he grew older he matured and started talking more. He still has plenty of issues, but he does continue to gain new skills. I don't know what your daughter will do, but I bet she will gain new skills and grow in maturity at her own rate.

Quoting ASDSunshine:

I'm glad to hear that! I hope and pray that all us mothers should be blessed with such a day! My daughter is 4.5 years and I have yet to hear her speak a full meaningful sentence. Remember me in your prayers. 

Momof4AEMW
by Platinum Member on Sep. 29, 2017 at 9:15 PM
Awww!!!
MamaLauri
by Silver Member on Sep. 30, 2017 at 8:14 AM

Our kids continually surprise us. They are always learning and growing. So glad Marcello is doing well on the bus.

ASDSunshine
by New Member on Oct. 22, 2017 at 1:22 PM

Thank you so much for the consolation. it really means alot to me. 
May you and your family shine like the sun Amen.

huggsss 

Quoting perrywinkle: At four and a half my son was functionally non verbal and still melting down every day. He only watched one movie and didn't really play with toys. As he grew older he matured and started talking more. He still has plenty of issues, but he does continue to gain new skills. I don't know what your daughter will do, but I bet she will gain new skills and grow in maturity at her own rate.
Quoting ASDSunshine:

I'm glad to hear that! I hope and pray that all us mothers should be blessed with such a day! My daughter is 4.5 years and I have yet to hear her speak a full meaningful sentence. Remember me in your prayers. 

MarriedYoung
by Member on Oct. 22, 2017 at 9:48 PM
Congratulations! Love to hear good things!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)