Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Halloween costumes

Posted by on Oct. 11, 2017 at 10:15 AM
  • 24 Replies
Are your kids dressing up this year? What are they dressing up as? Is Halloween something they enjoy or not? Ashton has always enjoyed Halloween and dressing up, the parties and trick or treating.. he is almost 13 but so young for his age that he still gets as excited.. he's going as Waldo this year.. Madelyn is going as a cop and Jackson a Transformer.. all store bought costumes because I just need simple in my life lol

I'll post some pics at some point
by on Oct. 11, 2017 at 10:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
perrywinkle
by Bronze Member on Oct. 11, 2017 at 2:45 PM
1 mom liked this
I think Marcello is going as Hulk. He normally refuses to dress up, but loves this costume. Fingers crossed he wears it on Halloween. My youngest is going to be a troll and my middle son is making up his mind.
ineedcoffeemom
by Brittaney on Oct. 11, 2017 at 7:41 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

I didnt plan on a costume. Dont have plans yet for halloween and dont want cheyanne getting any candy. But this week cheyanne walked up to a costume and wanted to put it on. And then walked thru the whole store with it on. So i bought it. Sigh. Im trying to cut sugar completely from her diet so this is what she picks .....
LadyAmaranth
by Silver Member on Oct. 11, 2017 at 9:36 PM
1 mom liked this

My oldest is probably not dressing up. He hasn't mentioned anything anyway. Plus he's too old to go out but if he wanted to dress up while helping pass out candy he could.
My middle boy, if I can get it made, wants to be a washer.
My youngest wants to be a killer so I'll buy a mask and put red paint on a plastic butter knife LOL. Ya he'll be scary!

emarin77
by Gold Member on Oct. 11, 2017 at 9:41 PM
1 mom liked this

My son, Antonio, age 9 wants to be Spider Man.  My son just enjoys getting the candy.

SamMom912
by Platinum Member on Oct. 11, 2017 at 10:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Sam is undecided if he will go as the puppet from FNAF or a ninja swordsman.
Im hoping I can volunteer at his school that day to celebrate.
Charizma77
by Carissa on Oct. 11, 2017 at 10:44 PM
Yay, glad he found a costume he likes :)

Quoting perrywinkle: I think Marcello is going as Hulk. He normally refuses to dress up, but loves this costume. Fingers crossed he wears it on Halloween. My youngest is going to be a troll and my middle son is making up his mind.
Charizma77
by Carissa on Oct. 11, 2017 at 10:45 PM
That costume makes me hungry and I am limiting sugar from
my diet.. a few months ago I did an entire month with no sugar at all.. and it's in everything and it is was hard! But worth it. Anyway, I love the costume and she's adorable.

Quoting ineedcoffeemom:

Mobile Photo

I didnt plan on a costume. Dont have plans yet for halloween and dont want cheyanne getting any candy. But this week cheyanne walked up to a costume and wanted to put it on. And then walked thru the whole store with it on. So i bought it. Sigh. Im trying to cut sugar completely from her diet so this is what she picks .....
Charizma77
by Carissa on Oct. 11, 2017 at 10:46 PM
Good choices!

Quoting SamMom912: Sam is undecided if he will go as the puppet from FNAF or a ninja swordsman.
Im hoping I can volunteer at his school that day to celebrate.
Charizma77
by Carissa on Oct. 11, 2017 at 10:47 PM
1 mom liked this
Ashton is not a big fan of the candy but gets excited when he gets a bag of chips lol

Quoting emarin77:

My son, Antonio, age 9 wants to be Spider Man.  My son just enjoys getting the candy.

MixedCooke
by Group Admin on Oct. 12, 2017 at 3:04 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes Samara loves it and we still try to do family themed costumes and this year in honor of "It," we are all going to dress up as clowns and carry red balloons  ;) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)