Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

There is kindness in the world.

Posted by on Oct. 17, 2017 at 10:49 AM
  • 9 Replies
3 moms liked this

I found that our kitchen faucet is again This is the seond one my youngest has broken in a little more then a year and a half)  leaking and making a mess. I called the folks in installed it and asked BEFORE I scheduled if it would be covered under warranty. I was told it was so the guy came out this morning..... I found out it is NOT covered and that we could either repair it at 350 plus or replace it 240 plus fee for installing it. With fees and everything it is just shy of 500 dollars. I thanked him for his time and explained I had been told it would be covered and right now we dont have about 500 dollars to deal with it and I was sorry for wasting his time.

About an hour later I got a call back from the owner of the company saying that a plumber would be out TODAY to fix or replace it whatever we needed free of charge. He went on to explain that given EZs (DS2) need to take things apart he is going to order us a commercial faucet and have our current faucet fixed till the new one comes in.... all free of charge. He also explained that he has a sister with autism so he understands. I can't stop crying.... I have no words I so appreciate this mans kindness more then I can say. Sometimes there is still kindness in this world.

by on Oct. 17, 2017 at 10:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
ineedcoffeemom
by Brittaney on Oct. 17, 2017 at 12:00 PM

That is amazing. Such a blessing.

Momof4AEMW
by Platinum Member on Oct. 17, 2017 at 9:19 PM
So awesome!!
SamMom912
by Platinum Member on Oct. 17, 2017 at 9:25 PM
Awwww but we knew there was kibdness out there because of this group of mommas!!!
perrywinkle
by Bronze Member on Oct. 17, 2017 at 10:17 PM
Wow- that is nice. I love meeting people who get it. Even better when they help you out like that.
karene999
by Karen on Oct. 18, 2017 at 4:34 PM

That is great news. You might see if they have any old facets that you can get so that EZ has one he can take apart and put it back together without breaking anything you need.

MixedCooke
by Group Admin on Oct. 22, 2017 at 5:11 AM
That’s so sweet!!
MarriedYoung
by Member on Oct. 22, 2017 at 12:29 PM
Love this so much!
Noahs-Mom
by Bronze Member on Oct. 23, 2017 at 1:28 PM

Im not sure he would understand he could take only one of them apart...  Or I would buy out the goodwill in toasters for him to take apart!

Quoting karene999:

That is great news. You might see if they have any old facets that you can get so that EZ has one he can take apart and put it back together without breaking anything you need.

karene999
by Karen on Oct. 23, 2017 at 3:12 PM

What about a stop sign on the ones he can not take apart and a green go on the ones he can.

I did that with my son and laptop computers

Quoting Noahs-Mom:

Im not sure he would understand he could take only one of them apart...  Or I would buy out the goodwill in toasters for him to take apart!

Quoting karene999:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)