Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does your child have any other diagnosis?

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2017 at 8:30 PM
  • 15 Replies

On 12/22/2016, DS was seen for a disgnostic eveluation. I was wondering if other kids that has ASD has other diagnosis. DS has ASD, ADHD combine type, ODD(oppositional defiant disorder) and borderline intellectual functioning. 

Some days are harder then the rest and I get so exhausted to easily. DH seems not to help much when DS has a meltdown or makes it worse. I don't have anyone to turn to when it comes to this. 

by on Nov. 19, 2017 at 8:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Noahs-Mom
by Silver Member on Nov. 19, 2017 at 10:56 PM

Yep my oldest has a random mutation to Dominant PKD there are 13 total kids with the same mutation that are known of....  Two if them passed this year. 

My youngest has asthma,  eczema, and some serious SPD

K1tten
by Silver Member on Nov. 20, 2017 at 9:07 AM

Outside or the HFA he's been diagnosed with OCD, SPD and ADHD, Anxiety, and he has Asthma as well as Psoriosis. 

Grandson, HFA, Bi-Polar tendencies (as both my daughter and baby daddy have it,) ADHD, asthma, eczema

SamMom912
by Platinum Member on Nov. 20, 2017 at 10:12 AM
Autism, gifted, AdHd (inattentive) anxiety, depression and motor coordination disorder also called dyspraxia.

He also has hypothyroidism and chronic lymes.
emarin77
by Gold Member on Nov. 20, 2017 at 11:45 AM

My 9 year old son was diagnosed at 3 with ADHD and at age 7 with mild anxiety and mild depression also.

Stephw1110
by Silver Member on Nov. 20, 2017 at 11:58 AM
Being evaluated for ADHD, cyclical fever syndrome, cyclical vomiting syndrome, SIBO, allergies, mitochondrial disfunction, and now looking into histamine intolerance or perhaps even mast cell activation syndrome...
MixedCooke
by Group Admin on Nov. 20, 2017 at 11:59 AM
Sensory processing disorder
single_mom_2015
by Member on Nov. 20, 2017 at 4:19 PM

My son has Autism and Tourettes.

SamMom912
by Platinum Member on Nov. 20, 2017 at 6:36 PM
Isnt that part of the diagnostic criteria for being on the spectrum?
Just curious...

Quoting MixedCooke: Sensory processing disorder
MikeysMom22
by Bronze Member on Nov. 20, 2017 at 9:59 PM

Back in 1988, when our son was diagnosed a lot of things fell under the autism umbrella. Now they seem to be seperating things again.

Quoting SamMom912: Isnt that part of the diagnostic criteria for being on the spectrum? Just curious...
Quoting MixedCooke: Sensory processing disorder

HFBMOM
by Julie on Nov. 20, 2017 at 11:40 PM

Autism and epilepsy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)