Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bragging post 😁

Posted by on Dec. 7, 2017 at 11:08 PM
  • 7 Replies
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

I just have to share that I'm so proud of my DS11. He is going to be in our church's Christmas play and he knows his lines and solo already and he just started practicing on Saturday. He's on the spectrum so the chaos of practice is hard for him but they are so good with him...both adult staff and the other kids. He had a ton of crying breakdown for his first practice ( which is typical) but no one paid any attention and just carried on like it wasn't even happening ( which is the best way to handle him) I'm beyond proud and can't wait to see him in the finished product. His ASD teacher said he has been talking about it all week and is super excited. I'm so proud of how far he has come 🤗
by on Dec. 7, 2017 at 11:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
ZAGARIPRUSS
by New Member on Dec. 8, 2017 at 7:17 AM
1 mom liked this
I am so happy for you. I just wish my 11 year old girl would do that she just hate church an thing like that
stepperbepper
by Member on Dec. 8, 2017 at 7:19 AM
Aww, she just needs to find her thing. He loves singing

Quoting ZAGARIPRUSS: I am so happy for you. I just wish my 11 year old girl would do that she just hate church an thing like that
SamMom912
by Platinum Member on Dec. 8, 2017 at 8:29 AM
1 mom liked this
Awwww yay! How awesome!! Wishing him all the best! Break a leg!! (Right? Thats good luck in stage talk?!) lol

He is adorable.

Sam, my 11 yr old is at an Autism Boarding school M-F. In the spring they have a talent show fund raiser. Sam wants to do comedy stand up - IF he gets up the nerve-
Charizma77
by Carissa on Dec. 8, 2017 at 12:44 PM
That’s awesome! Love the pic!
Onmyown2727
by Trish on Dec. 8, 2017 at 8:56 PM

Congrats!  That's awesome!

MixedCooke
by Group Admin on Dec. 9, 2017 at 9:15 AM
Yay!!
karene999
by Karen on Dec. 13, 2017 at 7:52 AM

That is great news...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)