Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

82!!!!?

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2017 at 7:22 AM
  • 34 Replies
I have 82 teachers/helpers/nurses/staff to buy
Thank yous for.

Honestly, I have paired it down to 22 that I think is fair.
Do I need to give to equine teacher?? Or woodshop?
I think I can skip those.

Still 22 is off putting too! Ugh
by on Dec. 12, 2017 at 7:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lady-J-Rock
by Niki on Dec. 12, 2017 at 11:44 AM
They'd be receiving baked goods or fruit baskets to share with a card.
SamMom912
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2017 at 2:50 PM
1 mom liked this
Thats hard due to so many different shifts. Some nurses only work nights (Sam has had 2 viruses puking at nurses station) some work weekends (Ive had to call ask questions.
I dont want to leave any of them out. There are 14 of them!
The Dorm staff too. Day/Night/weekend. There are 5 of them. Rumor has it they are srsly underpaid. I want to do something nice.
lady-J-Rock
by Niki on Dec. 12, 2017 at 4:41 PM
Ugh. That stinks.

Quoting SamMom912: Thats hard due to so many different shifts. Some nurses only work nights (Sam has had 2 viruses puking at nurses station) some work weekends (Ive had to call ask questions.
The Dorm staff too. Day/Night/weekend. There are 5 of them. Rumor has it they are srsly underpaid. I want to do something nice.
SamMom912
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2017 at 5:07 PM
It is what it is.

Would you think $5.00 DnD, Starbucks & Trader Joes gift cards for the nursing staff would be good?

For the dorm Im thinking $$$$ cash, but worry thats tacky.

Quoting lady-J-Rock: Ugh. That stinks.

Quoting SamMom912: Thats hard due to so many different shifts. Some nurses only work nights (Sam has had 2 viruses puking at nurses station) some work weekends (Ive had to call ask questions.
lady-J-Rock
by Niki on Dec. 12, 2017 at 5:31 PM
1 mom liked this
I think it'd be a nice gesture and straight Cash is always beneficial.

Quoting SamMom912: It is what it is.

Would you think $5.00 DnD, Starbucks & Trader Joes gift cards for the nursing staff would be good?

PinkButterfly66
by on Dec. 12, 2017 at 6:27 PM
2 moms liked this

Go to Michaels and buy some clear glass ornaments and some glass paint or craft paint and have Sam drizzle and swirl the paint inside making beautifully unique as well as inexpensive gifts.  

diaperstodating
by on Dec. 12, 2017 at 6:30 PM
I think that would work.

Quoting SamMom912: It is what it is.

SamMom912
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2017 at 6:58 PM
Its a pretty diverse group. I don’t think everyone celebrates Christmas.
But those are beautiful! :) I might try those for other friends! Thanks!

Quoting PinkButterfly66:

Go to Michaels and buy some clear glass ornaments and some glass paint or craft paint and have same drizzle and swirl the paint inside making beautifully unique as well as inexpensive gifts.  

ineedcoffeemom
by Brittaney on Dec. 13, 2017 at 12:24 AM
The ABA center Cheyanne goes isnt allowed to accept gifts so Im not buying for any therapist/teacher this year. I may get gifts for the volunteers at the autism nonprofit we attend though.
MixedCooke
by Group Admin on Dec. 13, 2017 at 4:34 AM

blank stare

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)