Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Not sure what’s gotten into my kid

Posted by on Dec. 27, 2017 at 4:41 PM
  • 11 Replies

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

She has been reading non stop since Christmas Eve, she’s read one book and is half way through a second. Also she got these kitty jammies and is going on day 3 wearing them. I told her they need to go in the wash today maybe she needs another set.
by on Dec. 27, 2017 at 4:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SamMom912
by Platinum Member on Dec. 27, 2017 at 9:15 PM

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

The floor next to Sams bed and the couch next to where Sam is sitting.
Although, we spent the afternoon at Dave & Busters with a friend from Sams school & his mom.😍 but he was reading a trump joke book to me in the car on the way down.

Looovvveee the kitty pJs.
LCWAmommy
by Member on Dec. 27, 2017 at 9:30 PM
1 mom liked this
Abby doesn’t usually read willingly so I’m thrilled with this turn of events. I even sent her teacher an email asking if she challenged her to read a certain amount of books over the break. She’s reading anime but hey I’m not complaining.
My son loved the Percy Jackson and magnus chase books. He also likes ink heart if you’re looking for new stuff.

Quoting SamMom912:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Although, we spent the afternoon at Dave & Busters with a friend from Sams school & his mom.😍 but he was reading a trump joke book to me in the car on the way down.

PinkButterfly66
by on Dec. 27, 2017 at 9:57 PM

Be glad that you have less laundry because she's wearing the same jammies.  What books is she reading?

PinkButterfly66
by on Dec. 27, 2017 at 9:58 PM

Ink Heart trilogy was AWESOME!!  Did you guys ever see the movie?

Quoting LCWAmommy: Abby doesn’t usually read willingly so I’m thrilled with this turn of events. I even sent her teacher an email asking if she challenged her to read a certain amount of books over the break. She’s reading anime but hey I’m not complaining. My son loved the Percy Jackson and magnus chase books. He also likes ink heart if you’re looking for new stuff.
Quoting SamMom912:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

The floor next to Sams bed and the couch next to where Sam is sitting. Although, we spent the afternoon at Dave & Busters with a friend from Sams school & his mom.😍 but he was reading a trump joke book to me in the car on the way down. Looovvveee the kitty pJs.

SamMom912
by Platinum Member on Dec. 27, 2017 at 10:11 PM
Have the Inkheart trilogy! :)

Quoting LCWAmommy: Abby doesn’t usually read willingly so I’m thrilled with this turn of events. I even sent her teacher an email asking if she challenged her to read a certain amount of books over the break. She’s reading anime but hey I’m not complaining.
My son loved the Percy Jackson and magnus chase books. He also likes ink heart if you’re looking for new stuff.

Quoting SamMom912:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

LCWAmommy
by Member on Dec. 27, 2017 at 10:14 PM
Yes but as far as I know they only ever made one which made me sad.

Quoting PinkButterfly66:

Quoting LCWAmommy: Abby doesn’t usually read willingly so I’m thrilled with this turn of events. I even sent her teacher an email asking if she challenged her to read a certain amount of books over the break. She’s reading anime but hey I’m not complaining.

Quoting SamMom912:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

LCWAmommy
by Member on Dec. 27, 2017 at 10:15 PM
Currently she’s reading from the sailor moon series, she’s a little obsessed with anime and anything Japanese.

Quoting PinkButterfly66:

Be glad that you have less laundry because she's wearing the same jammies.  What books is she reading?

Dardenella
by on Dec. 27, 2017 at 10:16 PM

I think she is happy with what she received

PinkButterfly66
by on Dec. 27, 2017 at 10:26 PM

That's great!

Quoting LCWAmommy: Currently she’s reading from the sailor moon series, she’s a little obsessed with anime and anything Japanese.
Quoting PinkButterfly66:

PinkButterfly66
by on Dec. 27, 2017 at 10:30 PM

Yeah, me too.  They kinda rolled some of the 2nd book into the movie.  The 3rd one, Maggie and Mo go into the book to get Raisa back.  I would love to see that turned into a movie.

Quoting LCWAmommy: Yes but as far as I know they only ever made one which made me sad.
Quoting PinkButterfly66:

Quoting LCWAmommy: Abby doesn’t usually read willingly so I’m thrilled with this turn of events. I even sent her teacher an email asking if she challenged her to read a certain amount of books over the break. She’s reading anime but hey I’m not complaining. My son loved the Percy Jackson and magnus chase books. He also likes ink heart if you’re looking for new stuff.
Quoting SamMom912:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

The floor next to Sams bed and the couch next to where Sam is sitting. Although, we spent the afternoon at Dave & Busters with a friend from Sams school & his mom.😍 but he was reading a trump joke book to me in the car on the way down. Looovvveee the kitty pJs.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)