Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

No Macy's nearby?

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:00 PM
  • 31 Replies

The closest Macy's store is 4 hours south of Jacksonville in Orlando, how can we get our letters there to contribute?

Are we able to mail them in and address them to Santa so they no what it is for?

Thanks

I have spoken with a store manager closest to me and Macy's will not accept any mail addressed to Santa that is sent directly to the store.

They have a strict policy on what is accepted because of the terrorist situations and so forth. Which is certainly understable, so if you have a store close to you then AWESOME, do what you can to help raise funds.

For the rest of us you can still write the letter with your little ones and have fun with it.

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MynTop
by New Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:02 PM

I also have no Macy's near me.  I don't even know where the closest one is to tell you the truth.

jewls_59901
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:08 PM

I'm pretty sure you can mail it to them :)

WVmom06
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:08 PM

There is not one close to where I live either but we would love to help out by sending a letter to Santa.

scharette
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:09 PM
I also dont have one near us. I think the closest one is about 3 hours away.
KBix
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:11 PM
I think you can mail them in. I live in Atlanta so we have quite a few Macy's here
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
erinjo21
by New Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:12 PM

I dont have one near me either

JasonsMom2007
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:16 PM

Yeah, none here either come to think of it

rissah
by New Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 3:13 PM

I'm going to call Macy's and see how to handle that.

rissah
by New Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 3:25 PM

Go here to find a store nearest you.

http://www1.macys.com/store/locator/index.ognc

I just spoke with the store manager at the Gainesville store and she said they are really strict on the mail that they accept. So we can not address it to Santa and mail it to the store it must be physically brought in and put in the box.

firenicecream
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 3:32 PM

Wow. That's a bummer.

I can understand though because you never know what (some) people might send these days.

Quoting rissah:

Go here to find a store nearest you.

http://www1.macys.com/store/locator/index.ognc

I just spoke with the store manager at the Gainesville store and she said they are really strict on the mail that they accept. So we can not address it to Santa and mail it to the store it must be physically brought in and put in the box.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)