Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What to write?

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 1:31 PM
  • 2 Replies

Santa is suppose to be for the little one's but I can't get my son to write to Santa. His reasoning (put in mind that he is five) is he already saw Santa so why would he have to write to him? That would waste paper and he doesn't see why he needs to write him. 

So now I am sitting here thinking about what should I write to Santa? I know, I know I am 28 years old and should not really believe in Santa. And it is just going somewhere that won't be read. But maybe writing out some of my issues might be therapeutic for me. I don't believe in Santa but I do believe in the spirit of Saint Nicholas. I suggested to my friend that I would write to Santa about my wanting to adopt a child and maybe I would get lucky and have one under the tree. I was half joking but she just laughed at me and told me how ridiculous I am being. It hurt my feelings because she is three years younger than me and has already had four kids. I am 28 and have been blessed with one child. Who I love more than anything in this world. But he is asking me for a sibling. My husband and I can handle another child now that things are getting better and will be getting better here soon. 

And just writing to Santa again like I did as a child might make me feel better during the holidays. Plus it isn't like someone is actually going to read it and it helps out the Make a Wish foundation. So no harm in writing, right?

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 1:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
liz.1986
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 1:33 PM

I say go for it!

Momma_Halo
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 1:38 PM

I think I will do it :). 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)