Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What would your letter say?

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 2:14 PM
  • 4 Replies

I am writing my letter to Santa for my child. I keep thinking if it was me all the things I would want to wish for.  A better paying job for DH in th line of work he loves. That every child gets a gift for Christmas. For me I would actually wish for a flip. lol. What would you write? Have you already written a letter to santa?

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 2:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Elyssa414
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 2:20 PM

If it was a letter for me, I would beg Santa to keep my son healthy through Christmas, and beyond. 

KBix
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 2:20 PM

We are writing ours later this afternoon.

Mine is going to say:

Dear Santa,

I have been for the most part a good person this year. I have paid my bills and all the grown up stuff im supposed to. I have lost my temper a time or two. I really want another baby for Christmas but i will settle for a wolfgang puck stainless steel cooking set.

Thank you in advance for being such an awesome gift giver,

Kristina

LivinDeadGurl
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:20 PM

Good question!

I would ask that my husband found a better paying job WITH benefits and paid vacation time (he goes without both now). I would ask that my sister found a job so she can get back on her feet while she goes through her divorce. I would ask that I find some good help for my older son (who is Autistic). Oh and I would ask for a vacation...lol.

usmclife58
by on Dec. 10, 2010 at 11:18 AM

I would wish that we could give more to those in need this year. We spent a little selfishly this past year, and I feel really bad that I can't give more.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)