Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Macy's and shopping( a little of topic)

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 4:06 PM
  • 7 Replies

Do you shop at Macy's?

Is it a every once and awhile thing or do they know you on a first name basis! LOL

Any thing particular that makes you think of Macy's?

Be it clothes or shoes?

Lusty Lenox

save the date

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 4:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
lenoxclan
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 4:08 PM

I don't shop there often.. Usually just for sales..But, I did score myself a AWESOME bomber jacket for Christmas on Black Friday.. I didn't even have to pay for it, the mil did! It was a 60$ jacket on sale for 20$!!! Can't beat that!

Normally I do my clothes shopping at walmart...But, thanks to cafemom I have discovered that stores like Macy's and JCPenney have some awesome deals!

xxLukesMamaxx
by Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 4:17 PM

I don't shop there because there isn't one nearby me : (

Elyssa414
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 4:36 PM
I don't shop there... Not sure why. We have two really close by, but I just never think of it. lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MumsTheWord571
by Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 4:47 PM

I do on occasion. It's usually home goods (kitchen stuff!!) or clothes for me. Occasionally a jacket for DH and I got an awesome 4 piece suit for DS there for only $20 for a wedding this year.

sweettigeress
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 4:48 PM

Never been. I've been meaning to check out their site though, but can never find the time.

websorceress
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:21 PM

I've had a Macy's credit card since 1973 when it was called Bambergers lol.........It's my favorite store.....I think I still have my original credit card too, although not good anymore, it's a keepsake LOL

lenoxclan
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:34 PM

That is pretty awesome!

Quoting websorceress:

I've had a Macy's credit card since 1973 when it was called Bambergers lol.........It's my favorite store.....I think I still have my original credit card too, although not good anymore, it's a keepsake LOL

Lusty Lenox

save the date

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)