Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ok, so Hell-atus depression has set in...

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 1:41 PM
  • 11 Replies
  • 464 Total Views

I'm so sad that there isn't an episode tomorrow night. :(

What are you going to watch instead? Any suggestions?

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 1:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ReadWriteLuv
by Bob's Leg on Dec. 3, 2011 at 1:42 PM

P.S. If any of you say Christmas movies on the Lifetime Movie Network, I'm totally disowning you, LMAO!!!

nicsmama09
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 2:01 PM
Shows I watch.

American horror story

fringe
Bones
Revenge

Glee
greys

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ReadWriteLuv
by Bob's Leg on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:46 PM
I love AHS too (we're sister groups with the AHS mommies). I was looking for something specific on Sunday nights though to fill the void in our time frame.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nicsmama09
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:25 PM
I am in that group lol

Hmmm I dunno
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Truelove77
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:37 PM

I so dont watch TV on Sudays unless of course its my Favorite show walking dead...I usually clean...and @ night check demand to if there are any good movies to rent... *sigh*

Gorilla_Mama
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 12:33 AM

I have no idea what I'm going to watch =( I'll probably let DH pick which will be without fail, cooking, or hunting, or redneck realty like gold mining or alligator hunting or shrimp fishing. blech. 

,,,,Christmas life time movies *shudder* 

Jessica020410
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 2:14 AM

I'm going to miss The Walking Dead too...a lot! On Sunday nights, I also watch Desperate Housewives, American Dad, Dexter, and CSI:Miami.

mrs_vinita
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 3:17 PM

Until seeing this post I don't think I really realized I won't have The Walking Dead to watch tonight. **sigh** This sucks. The Walking Dead is the only thing I HAVE to watch on Sundays, and it's the only thing I will make dh turn off football for. Then Mondays I watch the Talking Dead while everyone's at work/school. So I guess I will be stuck watching football with dh. I do DVR Sister Wives, but I don't watch it until the middle of the week.

By the way, I LOVE xmas movies & Lifetime movies!!! But I won't be watching any on Sunday nights.

ShAdOw_KaT
by on Dec. 6, 2011 at 12:46 AM

I watched episodes of "Fear Itself" on Netflix ... I cant believe I have to wait until Febuary !!!

ReadWriteLuv
by Bob's Leg on Dec. 6, 2011 at 9:00 AM

I watched Hell on Wheels and it was abso-smurfly worth it to see Anson Mount shirtless. Oh dear lord that was amazing!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)