Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Carl

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:43 PM
  • 25 Replies
  • 570 Total Views

If you were in their situation and had a child,wouldn't you keep him or her close to you all the time?I would.Carl is far off in the woods almost being eaten by a walker and they haven't even missed him yet!

by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
fairyjester
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:21 PM

yeah you would think especially after what happened to sofia that lori would not take her eyes off him,

instead it seem they are paying less attention to him. 

SimplyErathy
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:25 PM
yea its bs. but carl is becomming one messed up kid. :/
dayskitty
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:26 PM

I know,Carl could have gotten bit and showed up at the door as a walker before they noticed he was gone.

SimplyErathy
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:26 PM
also their so caught upin other stuff only shane seems to pay much attention to him. kid has way to much freedom.
always_sabrina
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:32 PM
I've said all along that my kids wouldn't be allowed out of sight! I'd so beat Carl if he was my son ...I hope he feels guilty
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nickellmomof2
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 2:38 AM
1 mom liked this

Yeah, Carl would NEVER leave my sight...that kid needs a good ass whooping after tonight!!  He's starting to freak me out, what sick thoughts were going through his head while he was throwing rocks at that walker?  That kid's got some issues!!

always_sabrina
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 8:30 AM
not just what he was thinking when teasing the walker but when he snuck in to watch them kill Randall ...when he said do it dad do it.
Someone needs to snatch that kid bald and lock him him. Lori needs her ass kicked for neglecting him too!

Quoting nickellmomof2:

Yeah, Carl would NEVER leave my sight...that kid needs a good ass whooping after tonight!!  He's starting to freak me out, what sick thoughts were going through his head while he was throwing rocks at that walker?  That kid's got some issues!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Elyce225
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 8:49 AM

That is the first thing I thought.  

fairyjester
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 8:57 AM
Shane seems to pay more attention then his folks
oddgirl
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 9:51 AM

Quoting fairyjester:

Shane seems to pay more attention then his folks

Yep. I couldn't help but notice that as well.

And you would think with Sophia's death they would be more aware of where Carl was at all times.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)