Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

yall are gonna think im nuts!

Posted by on Mar. 13, 2012 at 4:23 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 134 Total Views

but iv started a stock pile of goods lol right now its just canned goods. im mean im not doing it becasue i think th eza will happen..though if it does we will be good lol we are already stocked full of weapons XD but any kind of disaster...we live in tx and theres never much here but should it happen its good to have what you need and then some ;)

by on Mar. 13, 2012 at 4:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
mlmkjw
by on Mar. 13, 2012 at 7:19 AM

I just told my DH a couple weeks ago I want to start stock piling dry goods. We've got shelves in our basement, and I've made him clear one off for me.

Again, not for the ZA, but you never know what could happen. Hell, with all the storms and tornados lately...

msmoody
by on Mar. 13, 2012 at 9:30 AM

We've been doing that for a long time, lol. We're pretty well prepared for any end of the world scenario. Two years ago, for my anniversary, my s/o got me and the kids custom sized gas masks. Not exactly romantic, lol..but it was sweet in his own protective way. We are well armed and trained with several weapons. He just got a crossbow, though, and I so want my own now! We also have a bug out kit for each member of the family filled with enough supplies to keep us going for a couple weeks at least.

What I really, REALLy want is a bunker, though!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)