Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I AM FOR REAL READY FOR THE WALKING DEAD!!!!!

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 9:21 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 144 Total Views

I am trying to find other shows to keep me occupied until TWD comes back on, but I have et to find one that I like as much.Especially since DEXTER is off now too. My brother is going to be on Redneck Island on CMT starting June the 9th, but even that isn't goin to cut it. I guess I am going to find movies with all my fave Walking Dead people until October. And watch every zombie movie I have and can find. How is everyone else doing without TWD???

by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 9:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
summerlove3677
by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 10:31 AM

not good. lol

i am writing fanfic about TWD but it isnt the same

Amber5151
by on Jun. 7, 2012 at 3:23 PM
I'm going through withdrawals. Lol. My town is so tiny we don't have anywhere to rent movies so I'm watching resident evil extinction...again. it's horrible compared to my TWD :-( but atleast it's zombies. True blood comes back on this Sunday! That's something atleast
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nickellmomof2
by on Jun. 9, 2012 at 3:15 AM

Yes I can't wait either!  

True Blood season 5 starts on Sunday!!  *happy dances*

FrenchGrey
by Lieutenant Governor on Jun. 10, 2012 at 7:19 PM

I'll watch True Blood tonight...which (as always) will have a great season opener and then very quickly go bat shit crazy to the point that I hate it and then ill stop watching...just like last year. Dont even get me started....

Im catching up on Castle from last season..great show. I watched Game of Thrones but its off now too. I have So you think you can dance in my queue to watch. 

walkindexgirl78
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 8:56 AM

I'm watching Redneck Island cause my brother is on it. It's on Saturdays at pm on CMT. But I head TWD Returns July th. I hope that's TRUE.. Can't wait!!!

clumm
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 12:59 AM

Quoting walkindexgirl78:

I'm watching Redneck Island cause my brother is on it. It's on Saturdays at pm on CMT. But I head TWD Returns July th. I hope that's TRUE.. Can't wait!!!

I watch Redneck Island too. I  watch Hells Kitchen to kill time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN