Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why Should I Use these LDS Emergency Supplies?

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 3:46 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 374 Total Views

Why Should I Use these LDS Emergency Supplies?

1. Because it is important to always be prepared! We specialize in LDS emergency preparedness and our products can and should be used in virtually any type of emergency situation including earthquakes, fires, floods, tornadoes, hurricanes, tsunamis, car accidents, and so forth.
  2. By ensuring safety for your family and loved ones, you will have faith that you will be safe in case of an emergency.
  3. By being prepared with proper emergency supplies, you are being obedient to the Lord and his disciples who have counseled for decades that we “Get [our] your houses in order”.
  4. No matter the circumstance, it is always important to be physically and spiritually prepared for any kind of emergency. You never know when disaster might strike.
  5. You have nothing to lose! With

check this site out

http://www.ldsemergencyresources.com?ap_id=kathy067j

by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 3:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
ReadWriteLuv
by Atop the Iron Throne on Jul. 31, 2012 at 6:58 PM

Every family in America should have a 72 hour kit for each member in their household, and not just because of zombies. You never know what is going to happen, natural or man-made. It is always better to be prepared!!!

moneysaver6
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 5:08 AM
1 mom liked this

This person spammed at least 5 of my groups with this exact same post and then deleted her CafeMom account. 

The link is a referral link.  If you buy something through that link, she'll get credit for it.  (She should have disclosed that at a minimum...at best, she shouldn't be spamming groups.)

qqhotplay
by on Sep. 8, 2012 at 8:29 AM

this show is so awesome i am on the edge of me seat the whole time.

xoxo
qqhotplay
by on Sep. 8, 2012 at 8:30 AM

who posted what?

xoxo
qqhotplay
by on Sep. 8, 2012 at 8:31 AM

not only for when the zombies come but for when a hurricane or dec 12th comes

xoxo
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)