Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any AHS fans here? (Spoilers included!)

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:40 PM
  • 14 Replies
  • 522 Total Views

I know I'm a week late, but thoughts on the finale?

Personally, I was disappointed.  I loved the beginning..... Stevie singing!!!!  I didn't expect Cordelia to be the supreme.... Quite honestly, I thought Fiona would come back (she did), and kill the new supreme, only to become the supreme for the next 30 years.  I was really really hoping that would happen.

Although I am happy that they showed us what her hell was.

by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SwitchbladeMama
by on Feb. 7, 2014 at 2:04 PM
1 mom liked this

I liked this season way better than Asylum.

I loved Stevie up until it started to seem like the shows was publicizing her.

Curious to see what the theme will be for next season.

KittyGram
by on Feb. 7, 2014 at 2:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting SwitchbladeMama:

Oh, I agree with you 100% on this season being better than Asylum.  I didn't like that season at all.  I have a "favorite barista" at my local Starbucks who is a huge fan, and he and I discuss each week - we discuss GoT and TWD as well, and we're both freakin' excited right now about Sunday!!!!  Anyway, he has described season 1 as being the scary one, season 2 as the stupid one, and season 3 as the fun one.  

I've heard rumors of season 4, two different possibilities..... care to hear?

SwitchbladeMama
by on Feb. 8, 2014 at 8:51 AM

Haha sure! Spill the rumors!

Quoting KittyGram:

Quoting SwitchbladeMama:

Oh, I agree with you 100% on this season being better than Asylum.  I didn't like that season at all.  I have a "favorite barista" at my local Starbucks who is a huge fan, and he and I discuss each week - we discuss GoT and TWD as well, and we're both freakin' excited right now about Sunday!!!!  Anyway, he has described season 1 as being the scary one, season 2 as the stupid one, and season 3 as the fun one.  

KittyGram
by on Feb. 8, 2014 at 1:41 PM
1 mom liked this

I'll just give you the links I've seen: 

Rumor #1:  http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/16/speculating-american-horror-story-season-4_n_4611446.html

Rumor #2:  https://www.facebook.com/ahs4circus

Quoting SwitchbladeMama:

Haha sure! Spill the rumors!

Quoting KittyGram:

Quoting SwitchbladeMama:

summerlove3677
by on Feb. 9, 2014 at 5:29 AM

I feel the same as you.  I loved the beginning because I'm a Stevie Nicks fan but I thought it was lack luster.  It wrapped up in such a happy ending way and that is very un AHS. I loved the story line with witches, I thought that was awesome but for some reason, the season didn't have the blood or creep factor that the other seasons did.

KittyGram
by on Feb. 9, 2014 at 11:57 AM

That's exactly what my barista friend said - "I don't want a happy ending to AHS!"

Quoting summerlove3677:

I feel the same as you.  I loved the beginning because I'm a Stevie Nicks fan but I thought it was lack luster.  It wrapped up in such a happy ending way and that is very un AHS. I loved the story line with witches, I thought that was awesome but for some reason, the season didn't have the blood or creep factor that the other seasons did.

jessica.kaye08
by on Feb. 11, 2014 at 3:51 PM
1 mom liked this

I have to agree, most ending for the AHS end in a 'well that's a shitty thing that happened but okay' lol Ya know? This ending was actually a happy one, I liked it but at the same time it didn't fit it. I was soooo upset when Misty died though, I loved our little swamp hippie friend.

la_bella_vita
by on Feb. 12, 2014 at 11:50 PM
1 mom liked this
I liked the season but was not happy with the ending.
GloBug62
by on Feb. 13, 2014 at 11:39 AM
1 mom liked this

I felt like this season was all over the place, with that said, still liked it better than last season. I really thought Zoey was going to be the supreme, but happy Cordelia got it.

I really thought when she hugged Fiona that Fiona was going to suck all the life out of her.

It was just an okay season finale, nothing to jump up and down about.

Was never happier this whole season than to see Madison die again!!

Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.  

GloBug62
by on Feb. 13, 2014 at 11:41 AM

Quoting jessica.kaye08:

I have to agree, most ending for the AHS end in a 'well that's a shitty thing that happened but okay' lol Ya know? This ending was actually a happy one, I liked it but at the same time it didn't fit it. I was soooo upset when Misty died though, I loved our little swamp hippie friend.

And what a horrible way to die, I don't know if she has to stay in that place in her after life, but that sucks if she does.

Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)