Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Waiting for my miracle

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:57 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 192 Total Views

My name is Amy. My husband and I have been married three years. We have been trying to conceive our first child together for that length of time. Up until now, it has been a no go. I was scared to go to the doctor for fear they would tell me there was no hope. Recently I did go see my doctor and she told me that my lack of ovulation was due to either a thyroid issue or PCOS. She tested me for both and it turns out that I have PCOS. She prescribed metformin. I can feel my hormones level out like they are supposed to. My period was irregular but this cycle started on time. Plus I actually am not dry vaginally. Today was my first day of my cycle and I used an opk. It was negative but temping only tells you that you already ovulated. The test was negative but I still have hope that the meds work swiftly. I have one son from a previous relationship. He is 9. I am 30 years old and my hubby is 38. When I got preggo with my son it was easy. I was with the guy for a month and found out I was pregnantttc

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)