Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babysitting Swap Anyone???

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:57 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 187 Total Views

Hi just wondering if anyone is interested in doing like a babysitting swap? We just moved here at the end of March and Still don't know anyone. My husband and I would like to go out every once in a while and I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in just swapping babysitting services. I have two boys ages 10 and 8 and my daugh...ter is 5. I'd love it if I could swap with someone who has kids around my kids ages so that they could play. My kids still don't have any friends here other then the few they've made at school. I'm in the NE area of town so if you're close by that'd be great. Anyone interested please let me know I don't get on cafemom much since the groups aren't as active as I like but you can add me to your facebook if you like you can find me by my email imwickedvixen@aol.com
April
by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
asdenyesmom
by Member on May. 22, 2011 at 11:03 AM
Hey, I'd swap with you! I keep children in my home anyway. I did do it full time, but I got a job that I will start once school let's out. after that I will do occasional and weekend care. My kids are 8 and 6 and we also live in NE.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AirForceWife13
by New Member on May. 23, 2011 at 8:30 PM

I would love to swap. I have children ages 11, 10, 10, 7, and 6 years old. 3 girls and 2 boys. I live in the northeast area as well. I don't hardly every go out and am home usually everyweekend nights since I am preg and can't go out and drink. haha Let me know if you are interested in bringing your kids over.

imwickedvixen
by New Member on May. 24, 2011 at 9:08 AM

Quoting AirForceWife13:

I would love to swap. I have children ages 11, 10, 10, 7, and 6 years old. 3 girls and 2 boys. I live in the northeast area as well. I don't hardly every go out and am home usually everyweekend nights since I am preg and can't go out and drink. haha Let me know if you are interested in bringing your kids over.

That would be great! I know you said you don't go out much but neither do I LOL mainly I just need a sitter so my husband and I can do like dinner and a movie night.  We don't really know anyone here to do like a late night bar type thing anyway.  So we wouldn't really need a sitter for late nights just evenings mainly.  I could watch your kids even if it's just so you can go to the store alone without having to take them.  Feel free to add me to your facebook if you want because I don't use cafemom much since the groups aren't very active. 

April
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)