Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

vent about something stupid...

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 11:49 AM
  • 23 Replies
  • 415 Total Views
Ok, this is probably going to sound really stupid... but right now, it's really irritating me... so here goes:  What is the point in shaving my legs if I am just going to get cold as soon as I step out of the shower and have stubble again? GRR! It's been pretty chilly where I live lately and I am getting so sick of shaving my legs when it seems like I didn't even shave them anyways.  If you think I'm crazy for thinking that your hair grows back faster when you get cold, try it out, I swear it's true. I would go on strike and just not shave my legs at all but I can't stand feeling the hairs on my legs (I wear shorts to bed and can feel the hair on my legs when I put my legs together).  So it's either not shave my legs at all or sit/lay spread eagle all day and night.  What's a girl to do?! Phew, I feel better now that I got that off my chest.

Feel free to vent about something as stupid and superficial as that was!

by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 11:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hopesmommy534
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 12:45 PM
Ha ha ha ha ha! TOTALLY true!! Happens to me all the time lol

Austinsmommy416
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 2:10 PM
Ugh I hate when that happens!

MynTop
by on Jul. 26, 2007 at 1:40 PM
OMG that PISSES me off!  I will stick my head back in so I get goosebumps and shave one last time before I get out and then as soon as I get out the air will kick on and then what?  Argh!  I feel you girl!

kristielee79
by on Jul. 30, 2007 at 12:20 AM
Ok, my turn.....why can't people put the pillows back on the couch where they go instead of throwing them in the middle??? That drives me CRAZY!!
MynTop
by on Jul. 30, 2007 at 11:54 AM
Oooh!  My hubby never puts the pillows right and it BUGS me!!! 

Mikey
by on Aug. 5, 2007 at 5:25 PM
Why can't my husband put the toilet paper on the holder instead of just setting it on top of the holder?  why does he throw his clothes on the floor instead of putting them in the hamper?
Austinsmommy416
by on Aug. 6, 2007 at 9:10 AM

Quoting Mikey:

Why can't my husband put the toilet paper on the holder instead of just setting it on top of the holder?  why does he throw his clothes on the floor instead of putting them in the hamper?

That would take too much energy to do those things!

jennjj11
by on Aug. 6, 2007 at 10:25 AM
Y do old ppl drive SOOOOO SLOW!? they piss me off, if you cnat drive or see over the stearing wheel THEN DONT DRIVE AT ALL!!!!!! ANd why does Nextel Custumer Services suck and noone speaks good english!! Damn it people I am pms'ing! LOL

Austinsmommy416
by on Aug. 6, 2007 at 7:52 PM
UGH.. I HATE calling customer service.  They never have anyone that speaks english.  How the heck are you supposed to get any service if you can't understand what they are saying??

marshcat
by on Aug. 7, 2007 at 4:39 PM
I get so annoyed when my fiance' asks where something is of his and I have no idea what he is talking about.

I hate it when all his mail, papers, etc. are all over the place and he never straightens it up. I get to the point of telling him that it is going in the trash when I clean. So, if there is sometthing important in the mess he better take care of it.

I get so annoyed when my son's and fiance's stuff is thrown all over the house and they expect me to clean it up! I finally told them that I will not do it and if I do, it is going in the trash.

My house is a mess right now and it isn't due to me. All my stuff is put in the appropriate places. I have been dealing with some monster migraines and have not gotten anything done. Aaaaah!

I have told them both that this weekend they will clean all their crap up. This house is going to get a thorough cleaning before I go out of town next week. I'm going to hate to see what it looks like when I get back. UGH!

Cathy ~ Crazy Cat Lady w/6 cats
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)