Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

im freakin out!

Posted by on Jun. 14, 2011 at 1:36 PM
  • 32 Replies
  • 852 Total Views
The week before last i went to a frinds house and got drunk. I know it was stupid of me esp since i have 2 kids already but i thought id be safe since its my friend and her husband... Well i dont remember the night at all but aparently i had sex with her husband. I am on the mirena so i didnt think to get the morning after pill. Well now im craving water and other healthy stuff which i only do when i am pregnant. Im waiting for another week to test but im freaking out cause i just remembered i never went back to check my iud and make sure it was inserted properly... Im freakin out. Im a single mother of 2 living in a 1 bedroom apartment... Like i said im freaking out!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 14, 2011 at 1:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
blessed_mom3x
by on Jun. 14, 2011 at 3:38 PM
1 mom liked this

you should be freakin out more because YOU slept with your friends HUSBAND...eeek!

sunlightgirl
by Group Owner on Jun. 20, 2011 at 12:17 PM

Quoting blessed_mom3x:

you should be freakin out more because YOU slept with your friends HUSBAND...eeek!

well said

mommy06and09
by on Jun. 27, 2011 at 12:03 AM
its an open relationship and she was encouragin it...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DemonCookiePimp
by on Jun. 27, 2011 at 10:44 AM

If you can't remember, then how can you remember her encouraging it? If there was ANY thought of having sex you should have kept the IUD appointment. Hell you should have kept it to begin with to make sure it wasn't sitting weird to cause any damage. You are supposed to have it checked yearly after the 1st exam post implanting of the IUD.

blessed_mom3x
by on Jun. 27, 2011 at 10:51 AM

open relationship? hmph..even more disgusting!

mommy06and09
by on Jun. 30, 2011 at 12:55 PM
They told me what happened... And they said the whole time i kept sayin your wifes over there go sleep with her and he said i want somethin new. The week prior id actually said no while sober... There was no thought to havin sex til i was sh*t faced.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Razzx3
by on Jul. 11, 2011 at 8:06 AM

I'd say you your lucky if your just pregnant and go get yourself checked for the numerous sexually transmitted diseases you could of just caught!   Don't go to that friends place again without a packet of condoms.

worldofgirls
by on Jul. 11, 2011 at 9:07 AM

wow and this is your friend? How can you live with yourself by sleeping with this married man? Your life must be unhappy if you got that drunk. All you had to do is push him away and go to sleep on the couch or something. Thats Just crazy and if you was my friend and you did that to me I would slap you so dam hard you would fall down. Then I would end my Friendship with you. Thats Just so wrong on so many levels.

worldofgirls
by on Jul. 11, 2011 at 9:09 AM

Open Relationship then she was stupid for doing that herself. She will have to live with it. You should have told her no and our friendship is over if this is how u feel. Did you enjoy it did he have a big one and better then any other man?

worldofgirls
by on Jul. 11, 2011 at 9:12 AM

That lady is right. I would say dont go back ever. And hope you do have something you cant get rid of. Bc men is not gonna tell you what they have. Oh and if u are pregnant with his child you can Just be single and Raise all 3 children. Wow you are so dumb... sorry but i speck truth. WHERE U FROM?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)