Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

you have come to the right place

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 2:33 AM
  • 17 Replies
  • 919 Total Views
8 moms liked this

To all of you using the board here,  feel free to  join in on the chat room  that is where the majority of us spend our time. NO holds barred we talk about absolutly everything from a-z  

Tara

by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 2:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jadababy11
by on Mar. 12, 2012 at 12:25 PM

hi how are you all doing 

CC1109
by on May. 12, 2012 at 10:46 AM

I've tried. Have tried talking and get no response, just continues like I'm not there. Wondering if it's worth it to keep trying?

hotmommamassey
by on May. 17, 2012 at 11:08 PM

Just wanted to say hi and that I am new here. My name is Jamie, and I live in Indiana Nice to meet any every one here

darcelsmall
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 7:20 PM

Well my name is Darcel and I did have some concerns. I just found out last week that I am 5 weeks pregnant and I started bleeding so I went to the hospital and they diagnosed me with dysfunctional uterine bleeding which I was scared to death but I had 2 stay over night because everything was low and now they cant detect the horomone in my urine they did in my blood but it was very low. so now I have to go to an ultrasound next week and see. if I have a boy his name will be xarion and a girl well he said eve cause his name is adam.

leapyearmom3
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 8:03 PM

cc109 im very sorry u felt ignored, dont give up, i have no explanation for the problem, but they r a friendly bunch.. try again please.. lots of fun... leapyearmomof3  shake hand

MaMaPaRrA3
by on Jul. 26, 2012 at 11:03 PM
1 mom liked this

hey ladies how are you? im doing well my name is cindy and i live in va , im 25 yrs old and have 3 kids.

MsMandie
by on Aug. 27, 2012 at 6:46 PM

im doing good im looking for someone about something i have going on with my 6 year old in school

NannerJanner
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 2:31 AM

can't find the chat

cutey09
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 10:58 PM

Hi i'm new here my name is Felicia. I'm from Alabama how is everyone 

TabythaThurman
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 9:24 PM

Hello, I'm new and I'm wanting to make friends to chat with!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)