Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Increase your sales and down line with a search engine optimized blog! I can help.

Posted by on May. 21, 2013 at 3:36 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 179 Total Views

I'm Megan and I create blogs for clients who want to boost their rankings in search engines. I have created blogs and websites for local businesses, direct sales marketers and nationally owned companies.  When it comes to SEO, I know what I'm doing and Google loves it!

What if you could be on the front page of google for high traffic keywords in your business niche? Your current website that the company you sell for gave you does not rank on Google simply because everyone in your business has the exact same website.  You need to be unique and you need to have a site that is search engine friendly.  You need the right keywords and the right backlinks without upsetting Google's algorithms.

Let me make my 6 years of SEO and website development experience work for you!  I can design, develop and create a website with keyword based articles that show the prospect exactly how to order your products and/or join your team.  

If you would like more information, please email me with your Name, Company, current website (if you have one) and any questions you have.  I am giving a deal to the first 5 customers who contact me and request a blog!  

Megan - megan@bizboostpros.com

by on May. 21, 2013 at 3:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)