Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you have certain days that you do certain tasks?

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 7:04 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 181 Total Views
I normally have a really good schedule set for school, housework, dinners...
Some things have changed around here recently, and I am having to add a few things in and to move a few tasks around.
I am adding bread baking(well all of our bread products actually) into my week now. Considering a baking day..
Just curious if you ladies have a cartain day you bake or if you just do it when it need done?
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 7:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
oldfashionSAHM
by Bronze Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 7:01 AM

not lately

between thanksgiving and spring. our house is a wreck. there is the holidays and everything is stuffed here and there. then the new year comes with trying to clear out the old and simplify everything and new ideas for making the most out of the small space we have. then tax time i the start of new projects and figuring out what we can do this year.

so every year at this time it's all new routines, organization, planning. 

I'm so ready for this house to be normal again and things to calm down.

Roisin07
by Cynthia on Jan. 15, 2013 at 7:17 AM

I started a daily routine last month. I usually bake my breads tuesdays and thursdays just cause it works out best that way. My weekends are tied up since I work so I have to squeeze everything in 5 days!

whitewinterose
by Head Admin on Jan. 15, 2013 at 9:33 AM
That is my goal. I'm working out the best routine for our family! Trying to get us organized!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
tiredmomfor2
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 9:59 AM
Quoting whitewinterose:

That is my goal. I'm working out the best routine for our family! Trying to get us organized!

I was organized and then a bunch of things shifted and the routine no longer really works for us. So time to find a new one.
michiganmom116
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:24 AM

I have set tasks for certain days and loosely follow Flylady techniques/routines.

I don't bake bread anymore....we don't eat those type of foods....and I will bake now only when it needs to be done.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)