Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm sorry

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 7:37 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 198 Total Views

Please accept my apologies for not being active in here this week. My anxiety has been a bit high worrying about vehicles and our tax refund so my mind hasn't been working lol. We did get that SUV and I'm anxious about that because I'm so worried about it being a problem. It's not so far, but just scared because of our last van! Our money is so late so I called the IRS a bit ago and I guess there was some kind of glitch on one of the forms. I wish they would inform people of stuff. Its the not knowing that bugs me. They said we should get a date on wednsday to call them back. So I kind of feel better on that too. At least I know something now!

Now that things seem to be looking up more I promise to be back in buisiness the beginning of the week:) Hope you all are doing well. Supposed to be a nice weekend at least here:)

Oh and we ordered our seeds too yay:)

by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 7:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
tiredmomfor2
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:30 PM
Yay for a new vehicle and double yay for seeds! :)

Sorry to hear about your tax return glitch, hopefully they get it taken care of and you can get it soon. It is always frustrating to have things on hold because you are waiting on money to come in.
Have a great weekend!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Gypsy60
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:58 PM

Hope things continue to smooth out for you.

whitewinterose
by Head Admin on Mar. 11, 2013 at 11:25 PM
Yay for the SUV and seeds. Hope you can relax soon!

Our taxes had a glitch too. I found out online about 3 weeks ago when I went to see where the money was online, only to find out we would gt a letter. It finally came today. So frustrating! Hope yours gets fixed easily and soon! I know how the anxiety goes with it!

And sorry I was a bit quieter. I popped in, but have had my own anxiety and sick family!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)