Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just to let everyone know.

Posted by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 12:48 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 164 Total Views

For some reason I want to stay hidden but feel like I am lying to you ladies. That makes me feel bad so I will let you know. I am OldFashionsahm.

I have been trying to get my head together without a bunch of input. With hubby being gone that was not hard on the home front but I feel I have let to many into my personal life on here and that I need to step away and change. Come to peace with myself without anyone telling me who I am or what I am to do or suppose to live my life.

edit- i have not left my husband. he is always at work. his job keeps him gone a lot of the time. just in case anyone gets confused about that. we are still together with no plans of seperating.

by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 12:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
JeremysMom
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 1:31 PM
1 mom liked this

While I am new to this group and I don't know your whole situation, I can relate to trying to find who you are without everyone telling you what you should be.

baconbits
by Beckie on Apr. 2, 2013 at 2:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Take all the time you need for yourself. I think at times we try to be Superwoman and need to step back and find ourselves.

Roisin07
by Cynthia on Apr. 2, 2013 at 3:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Thanks for letting us know..(Though I kinda already figured, lol) I get wanted to hide, but you never need to do that here. Always here for you and eachother here!

michiganmom116
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:43 AM

I'm sorry.  It can definitely be a struggle as we go through stages in life.

~hugs~

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)