• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ugh life throwing us bones

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:40 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 128 Total Views
Woke up to no water. Something wrong with tank or pump I guess. Not sure what to do. Still not tax return, though the lady at IRS told me should be here end of next week. ERR! Would be nice if its something simple to fix, but it never is simple is it? lol See if we just had a hand pump it wouldn't matter! Damn electricity!
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
CozyCottageWtch
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:04 AM

Hubby and i have talked about getting another well dug. he wants both county and well water. that way if there is ever a problem with one he can flip a switch to the other. i've been thinking about seeing if we can find a old hand pump and see if we can come of the main well line with that at least for a extra back up in case anything ever went wrong with the pump itself.

I'm also wanting to look for a solar pump that way we don't have to run electricity to it. I less electric the better in my opinion.

baconbits
by Bronze Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 4:38 PM

When city water finally came out our way I was thinking about hooking up but between the cost of hooking up $7,500! and they wouldn't let me keep my well open to feed livestock/water garden, wash cars, etc I said forget it. I can just imagine what a water bill would be if I had to pay for what the well covers for free.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)