Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Attn: group :)

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:50 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 163 Total Views
3 moms liked this

I wanted to make a general post to thank all my active members here for helping make the group what it is. I have worked hard to make this group mature and respectful. We all have general common goals and interests here, but we all think differently. The one thing I enjoy in the group that lacks everywhere else in CM is that we can debate a topic of interest and do it maturely. Point being I hope and want everyone to feel comfortable here. We all share a common interests, but some of us view things differently. Thats not a bad thing and I love hearing all of our views on the same subject:) Again, thank you all for helping make my little group successful. Any suggestions are welcome too:)

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Gypsy60
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 5:14 PM

I love this group,even if Im not able to be on much now due to problems with cafemom on my phone.But I'll jump on every chance I get when I make it to the library.

whitewinterose
by Head Admin on Apr. 15, 2013 at 12:28 AM

I love this group too!! I've had a busy couple weeks, but should be jumping back in this week. There are great ladies with wonderful advice here! :) 

Roisin07
by Cynthia on Apr. 15, 2013 at 7:15 AM
I'm glad to see you, I was about to start asking around about you and if you were ok! Glad you'll be back around.
Quoting whitewinterose:

I love this group too!! I've had a busy couple weeks, but should be jumping back in this week. There are great ladies with wonderful advice here! :) 

cjsix
by on Apr. 15, 2013 at 3:09 PM

I'm just getting to now this group but,I do like it. Being able to share and help each other is what cm is suppose to be about. simple smile

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)