• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do you feel about this?

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:39 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 112 Total Views

by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Liz132
by Head Admin on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:40 PM

http://www.rareseeds.com/caution-do-not-eat-/

I saw this on FB today and I wondered how people felt about this.

Roisin07
by Cynthia on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:45 PM

Does not suprise me in the least. I absolutely hate that we still eat grocery food. Every bite I take and watch my kids take makes me ill to think what we are consuming. The chemicals and toxins are outrageous, but most people don't care enough to begin growing. Convinience outways health and well being in our society. Sad really. We've come far in not need grocery food, but so far to go. This just makes me more motivated!

Liz132
by Head Admin on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:30 PM

It is really sad but it does motivate me to keep working hard so my family can eat untainted food. It's getting to the point where I'm worried the food avalible in stores is becoming unsafe to eat. I hope things can turn around but they're still heading the other way =(

Quoting Roisin07:

Does not suprise me in the least. I absolutely hate that we still eat grocery food. Every bite I take and watch my kids take makes me ill to think what we are consuming. The chemicals and toxins are outrageous, but most people don't care enough to begin growing. Convinience outways health and well being in our society. Sad really. We've come far in not need grocery food, but so far to go. This just makes me more motivated!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)